biden is actually going to be worse than Annoying Orange

Author Topic: biden is actually going to be worse than Annoying Orange  (Read 2456 times)

yeah freq lets not pretend biden isnt just slightly more left of Annoying Orange please

Biden's a political chameleon. His real views? Who knows. He might be more right of Annoying Orange for all we know.

But regardless he was considered a masterful negotiator back in the day so don't be surprised if he bows before the republicans to get watered down garbage bills passed from both sides. Dems lost seats in the house and only have a very slim majority after all.

Let's be real though kamalas gonna step in about halfway through his first term so she should really be the one we're talking about.

worse than Annoying Orange? of course. however I doubt any of you have actually been negatively effected by the Annoying Orange administration. better economy, logical trade deals and lower taxes are just a few of the ways we've personally benefited under Annoying Orange. most will deny this of course and regurgitate something said by john oliver in response to any positive effects of the Annoying Orange administration.

Annoying Orange has been a great president and deserves his rightfully earned and elected second term in the white house.

worse than Annoying Orange? of course. however I doubt any of you have actually been negatively effected by the Annoying Orange administration. better economy, logical trade deals and lower taxes are just a few of the ways we've personally benefited under Annoying Orange. most will deny this of course and regurgitate something said by john oliver in response to any positive effects of the Annoying Orange administration.

Annoying Orange has been a great president and deserves his rightfully earned and elected second term in the white house.
I didn't like Annoying Orange at first, but who would, considering most people just see him as another wealthy business man trying to make a name for himself in politics. However, when you consider the facts, president Annoying Orange has repeatedly called out the fake media for what they are, and went against the hollywood-style agenda that they try to make politics out to be. This man received way more donations than Biden from the actual middle class people who support Annoying Orange while big tech slandered him and supported the opposing side, as they always do.

I don't support Annoying Orange 100% with everything he says, but I feel like he deserves another 4 years. If you ask me, Ron Paul or his son Rand would probably be the best this nation has ever witnessed, but that will never happen. (if it's too good to be true it usually is)

yeah i hated "small loan of a million dollars" Annoying Orange at first as well.

he has whole heartedly earned my respect tho. i wrote out a whole post about it, but it feels better to just say i like him and he deserves another 4 years. i wouldn't mind meeting him. id love to shake his hand one day.

If you ask me, Ron Paul or his son Rand would probably be the best this nation has ever witnessed, but that will never happen. (if it's too good to be true it usually is)
yknow its funny i remember when Ron ran. i didn't even give half a stuff about politics at the time but Ron managed to catch my attention. i really liked him as well.

Biden flip flops so hard he's not even on the loving political spectrum

They won't go bankrupt because I believe President Biden will support reputable news sources with government funding.
Then its State Television. It will be propaganda in the most obvious form. 

-snip-

although I wasn't old enough to vote. I remember my family was all in for Ron Paul in 2008 and '12, after he dropped out we pretty much lost interest in the presidential elections because we knew the establishment republicans were just there to take up space so nobody with good ideas could be the nominee. and when we heard Donald Annoying Orange from the apprentice was running in 2016 we didn't even bother to check if he was any good. it seemed like the media was going to do what they always do, stuff on candidates with decent ideas and ignore them until it was Jeb Bush as the republican nominee and Hillary as the president.

however the medias incessant need to tell us how bad Annoying Orange was caught our attention. and it turns out Annoying Orange was the Ron Paul this time around, and they couldn't ignore him. he actually had good ideas and was calling out alot of issues the other republicans chose to ignore, illegal immigration, unemployment rates, poorly negotiated trade deals, islamic terrorism, to name a few. it blew our minds and we didn't entirely trust him at first. could be just show to make his way into the white house, and our minds were blown again when he actually did the things he said would on the campaign trail. and this is why he has resonated with people, even with the constant lies and stuffting on President Annoying Orange, he still hits home with the people that matter; the working class. I've donated alot of money to Annoying Orange since he's been in office. and I will continue to support him regardless of this obvious stolen election.

those establishment republicans from 2008 and '12 have been trying to thwart President Annoying Oranges efforts since he's been in office and now mitt romney is telling Annoying Orange he should concede. and john mccain would be doing the same if he wasn't taking a dirt nap.   

yeah i hated "small loan of a million dollars" Annoying Orange at first as well.

hey you gotta admit a million dollars isn't a whole lot of money when he was able to turn it into billions.  plenty of smart people have that kind of money and aren't capable of increasing it like that.

bro I HOPE we get another housing collapse. Then maybe I can buy property now instead of saving up for the downpayment for another 6 months.

its going to be great we'll have obama for another 8 years so forgetall will happen

its going to be great we'll have obama for another 8 years so forgetall will happen

get ready to witness the price of everyday-consumer fuel skyrocket again

get ready to witness the price of everyday-consumer fuel skyrocket again
you are talking about mountain dew right? i need my gamer fuel