Author Topic: bl glass website is on funky business  (Read 1913 times)

attempting to access https://blocklandglass.com/ gives me a security warning

would this possibly have any adverse effects with hosting, like admin prefs or something?

thanks

Looks like they forgot to renew the security certificate. I think ingame functions like admin prefs should be fine.

its completely fine its SSL cert is just borked. i notified jincux so it'll be fixed whenever he checks his discord pms.

ssl cert expired means that if someone tried to man in the middle attack you accessing the website they could steal your login. or serve you bad addons. something to that extent. nobodys gonna take that time and effort to mitm anyone through blocklandglass though.

Correction, I can't download anything from the Glass website, I press the download button and nothing happens.

its completely fine its SSL cert is just borked. i notified jincux so it'll be fixed whenever he checks his discord pms.

ssl cert expired means that if someone tried to man in the middle attack you accessing the website they could steal your login. or serve you bad addons. something to that extent. nobodys gonna take that time and effort to mitm anyone through blocklandglass though.
Thanks yet again Conan <3

ssl certi is just 5days out of date

interesting he hasn't set it to auto renew

edit: wth is this timeframe?

« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 08:38:31 AM by c[_] »

edit: wth is this timeframe?

that's a standard certificate duration for let's encrypt

lets encrypt = free but very short term certs. longer term ones need payment usually.