Anime and Manga Megathread

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 15091 times)

guys i literally only read romcoms please help me find new stuff i can't keep living like this

guys i literally only read romcoms please help me find new stuff i can't keep living like this
kaguya sama love is war

some lns that are finished, if you dont mind reading translations, with manga somewhat progressing and anime seasons that probably wont ever finish:
reincarnated as a slime
rising of shield hero

kaguya sama love is war

some lns that are finished, if you dont mind reading translations, with manga somewhat progressing and anime seasons that probably wont ever finish:
reincarnated as a slime
rising of shield hero
No, brother

Reincarnated as a slime is a must.

attack on titan chapter 139 has been released and it's the end of the manga. I have to say I am extremely disappointed in the ending, so bad that I've actually been depressed these past couple days because of it. Many fans have expressed their disappointment and feeling of emptiness that chapter 139 left them with.

Hajime Isayama wrote a masterpiece but this "ending" if it really is the final chapter is extremely heartbreaking. I really hope there is a chapter 140 that ties up the loose ends and gives the manga a good ending. In numerology the 139 symbolizes the end of something and the beginning of something else. In other words, the “death” of one thing and the rebirth of another. The numerology energy represented by the number 140 resonates with expression of a personal sense of freedom and self‑reliance. There is a resonance of independence, curiosity, and wit.

*holding back tears

...numerology? man if a series has a stuff ending id blame nothing but the author, there’s absolutely no ties to secret number meanings or whatever

guess that also means its time for me to binge the series. dropped it years ago due to not wanting to wait for new releases

I read the numerology thing on a website about the final chapter and it's just something to think about, but it wouldnt surprise me if Isayama did it on purpose considering the nature of the episode and the symbology behind everything that happens. "OUR BATTLE IS ONLY GETTING STARTED" at the end also has some fans speculating there may be a chapter 140 or possibly even a sequel. Anyways, 139 wasn't a bad chapter it was very good, amazing even.... but to have that as the actual ending just doesn't seem right.

The anime adaptation won't be caught up to the manga until 2022, but you can watch all the way up to the final season part 1 if you do decide to binge watch :)