Whamageddon 2020 - Over! Did you win?

Author Topic: Whamageddon 2020 - Over! Did you win?  (Read 6874 times)

I never actually clicked the links. I just used basic response context to understand what likely happened.
And hitting quote showed me the full BCC.
Why do you need to defend yourself against everything that questions your character, especially if it's a joke? Honest question.

Why do you need to defend yourself against everything that questions your character, especially if it's a joke? Honest question.
???
How does that question my character?

this was still the best part about last time
Okay. I'm owned.

Quote from: Trogtor on December 19, 2018, 10:23:10 PM

this was still the best part about last time
YOU ALMOST GOT ME forget YOU
good thing I keep my media volume off. :cookieMonster:
same, i wasn't going to unmute just incase

did you people actually fell for this considering that the op already has the earlier threads?
i kind of knew that i just got caught really off guard lol

everyone below my post lost

hi, i made a userscript that blocks youtube links of it. download it at https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/369400-popular-wham-url-blocker

I've actually never heard this song before somehow. now that I have, I gotta say it's kinda catchy. It's like im driving down the beach road in GTA vice city during xmas time lol wtf

I've actually never heard this song before somehow. now that I have, I gotta say it's kinda catchy. It's like im driving down the beach road in GTA vice city during xmas time lol wtf
yeah it sucks because this is my favorite Christmas song and I'll lose on purpose just cuz I wanna hear it

just lost today because i work at a grocer