Apple Megathread | I Bought a Mac

Author Topic: Apple Megathread | I Bought a Mac  (Read 1956 times)

Sorry guys I just really hate cellphones

Sent from my 一加科技 8t

Sorry guys I just really hate cellphones

Sent from my 一加科技 8t

Tian di, yi pian, cang mang...............
;_________;

apple is seething at the fact i still haven't upgraded from the iPhone 6

A7Sii user & iPhone camera user both have utterly specific merit

Phones are loving terrible, I hate every cellphone in existence.

Never seen an opinion I agree with this much.

Those old motorola flipphones weren't bad though, at least they did what you loving expected them to.

apple is seething at the fact i still haven't upgraded from the iPhone 6
yeah same this baby is still going strong after all these years

ngl M1 is pretty impressive and I honestly believe ARM is the future

i plan on getting an m1 mac tbh, also you bet my ass im going to attempt to run blockland on it through a series of compatibility wrappers (which may actually be possible, stay tuned and i can report the results in some time within the next month maybe)
my gamecube may be risc but i must fully immerse myself into the risc gang
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 04:52:37 PM by Mr Queeba »

so earlier this year i was browsing other phones, and i couldn't escape the new SE. a close friend of mine fixed up a X and sold it to me for dirt cheap, and i loved it. i just traded it in with ATT (700-800 off) for the 12 pro. i love it even more. it's so simple and it just works. i've spent years loving around with android that i just had enough and moved on over. it's not bad at all, i kind of felt like a idiot for stuff talking iOS for years.

also m1 macs are crazy good, but i'm not racing to buy one just yet. tbh, my newest mac atm is a iMac G3 bondi blue from 1998.

RISC V is the future
PowerPC is the future
Risc V doesnt have the universal support Arm has.
Neither did powerPC
Also PowerPC is an energy inefficient mess. Those old powerPC macs were called iHeaters for a reason.