cyberpunk no work

Author Topic: cyberpunk no work  (Read 1243 times)

keeps saying cyberpunk flatlined on me, how do I unflatline it?

im using gog version

im using gog version
Was this after the most recent update? Happened to me with the steam version, I just revalidated the files.

stop playing c yberpunk and spend time with your friends who dont have cyberpunk

- friend without cyberpunjk

stop playing c yberpunk and spend time with your friends who dont have cyberpunk

- brother without cyberpunjk
run

im using gog version
specs

Usually the only time I get annoying fps drops is when I'm driving around really fast and/or get into a collision, something about the vehicle physics. game is poorly optimized

« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 06:47:46 AM by Goth77 »

Usually the only time I get annoying fps drops is when I'm driving around really fast and/or get into a collision, something about the vehicle physics. game is poorly optimized

Game really is, have an overclocked 3060ti and the frame drops when running at 1440p are annoying and constant. Have to stay at 1080, and even then, heavy firefights make it drop more. I hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure this game needed more time in the oven. On top of the performance issues I'm also seeing some bizarre glitches, audio problems, and my guns literally deciding randomly not to fire.

Game really is, have an overclocked 3060ti and the frame drops when running at 1440p are annoying and constant. Have to stay at 1080, and even then, heavy firefights make it drop more. I hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure this game needed more time in the oven. On top of the performance issues I'm also seeing some bizarre glitches, audio problems, and my guns literally deciding randomly not to fire.
That is absolutely insane. I thought Godfall was poorly optimized as well, but usually the only FPS drops occur during high rendered particle effects, and only for a fragment of a second - for the most part the game is playable with little to no FPS loss. Cyberpunk on the other hand is a complete and total mess in comparison

granted, I don't have the best GPU but the game still should not be this laggy. Even putting everything on the minimal settings I still get lag when driving fast or crashing a car

That is absolutely insane. I thought Godfall was poorly optimized as well, but usually the only FPS drops occur during high rendered particle effects, and only for a fragment of a second - for the most part the game is playable with little to no FPS loss. Cyberpunk on the other hand is a complete and total mess in comparison

granted, I don't have the best GPU but the game still should not be this laggy. Even putting everything on the minimal settings I still get lag when driving fast or crashing a car
Glad I'm not the only one having weird and inexplicable issues, I even went through the trouble of cleaning all of my graphics drivers and doing a fresh install, no dice. CDPR just needs to fix their game ASAP if they're planning on it having any staying power whatsoever.

the game runs on my laptop and averages 40fps in every scene, but in outdoor car driving sections it goes down to like 24. this is my 2.8ghz laptop cpu talking prolly, but these are my experiences with the game on medium. does it freeze or are you getting around that same kind of experience? this game isn't very fast paced and I play with controller so it is slightly more tolerable.

Go to your config pool file and change the RAM (PoolCPU) allotment from 1.5GB to your system spec - 4GB (for Windows). Then change the GPU VRAM allotment from 3GB to your GPU spec. Enjoy actually optimized framerates.