Parler Pantheon Thread | It's dead, lol.

Author Topic: Parler Pantheon Thread | It's dead, lol.  (Read 10964 times)

The research on this website go crazy cuz free speech and all of dat

[i mg width=500]https://preview.redd.it/zxfht4dttoy51.png?width=618&format=png&auto=webp&s=d1dc62fd709864dfac7f5f0437e3d90dc69f37c4[/img]
milo's posts loving rule

i encourage everyone to give up their social security numbers just to witness what this prophet has to say

I forgot Milo even existed. He was basically a one trick pony.

haha lmfao no thanks. ill keep my ssn

no... it can't be.... my worst enemies!!

This is literally a leftist honeypot to get SSNs off Annoying Orange supporters so they can put them in the gulag when Biden becomes the chairman of the democratic people's republic of America. If you fell for this you are braindead.

They... Ask for your SSN to sign up? What the forget? Who in their right mind would put their SSN into a basically untrustable website for knock-off twitter?

They... Ask for your SSN to sign up? What the forget? Who in their right mind would put their SSN into a basically untrustable website for knock-off twitter?
its not to sign up, its to get the equivalent of the Verified checkmark on twitter. basically to allow users to confirm their identity and prevent others from impersonating them.

still mega handicapped to request ssn for that reason. theres loads of less potentially-identity-theft-enabling ways to verify someone’s identity

its not to sign up, its to get the equivalent of the Verified checkmark on twitter. basically to allow users to confirm their identity and prevent others from impersonating them.

still mega handicapped to request ssn for that reason. theres loads of less potentially-identity-theft-enabling ways to verify someone’s identity
Thanks for telling me, that's still pretty unreasonable, but at least it's not as literally brain dead as I thought. Don't know why anyone, even someone who wants to be verified, would send that kind of info to them.

iirc its not just verification

you need verification to message people and use certain features of the platform

man when this site gets hacked and those SSN's are leaked people are gonna lose their stuff

man when this site gets hacked and those SSN's are leaked people are gonna lose their stuff
Because at this point, you know it'll happen eventually, I bet it's an extremely valuable target with people's SSN's sitting in those hashes.

Because at this point, you know it'll happen eventually, I bet it's an extremely valuable target with people's SSN's sitting in those hashes.
what can you actually do with someones SSN in US? Not trying to downplay it just wondering cause I cant think really of any major harm you could do with it in finland.

edit: i mean compared to a finnish ssn

identity theft and fraud
based

what can you actually do with someones SSN in US? Not trying to downplay it just wondering cause I cant think really of any major harm you could do with it in finland.

edit: i mean compared to a finnish ssn

a persons ssn alone isn't enough to steal someones identity here in the U.S. Usually to prove who you are you need 2-3 different forms of identification such as a birth certificate or driver license/state ID along with your ssn.