Got a new gaming computer

Author Topic: Got a new gaming computer  (Read 3112 times)

Alienware aurora r11... lowest amount of money on every option.... now i can play roblox vr... im rich... was gonna get it on christmas.... but got it early

im rich

around 850 dollars

lol that isn't rich. rich is having millions at your disposal. also people who brag about having money certainly don't deserve it in my opinion. I hope every single person who has ever bragged about "being rich" goes homeless/hits rock bottom someday and learns to appreciate the value of a dollar. Maybe then they would become be a more humble individual

It's cool you got a new PC but for future reference maybe try not to sound so pompous about it

specs?
Not sure if this is his exact specs, but according to the website this is the lowest configuration:

10th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 10400F
Windows 10 Home 64bit English
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 SUPER™ 4GB GDDR6
8GB HyperX™ FURY DDR4 XMP at 2933MHz; up to 64GB
1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s

So are alienware scams the only way to get your hands on a 30 series now

lol that isn't rich. rich is having millions at your disposal. also people who brag about having money certainly don't deserve it in my opinion. I hope every single person who has ever bragged about "being rich" goes homeless/hits rock bottom someday and learns to appreciate the value of a dollar. Maybe then they would become be a more humble individual

It's cool you got a new PC but for future reference maybe try not to sound so pompous about it

I wouldn't bother lecturing him, he's a known troll. At least, from what I've seen of him, I don't think anyone could be this obliviously stupid and cringeworthy without it being on purpose.

10th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 10400F
Windows 10 Home 64bit English
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 SUPER™ 4GB GDDR6
8GB HyperX™ FURY DDR4 XMP at 2933MHz; up to 64GB
1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s
lmao he got ripped if that's what he got for 850

cool and all but like
play a real videogame now thanks
i know roblox is technically a "real video game" but i do not consider it to be one as it is way too off the walls and doesnt seem anything like the original game they'd like to have, where as other games at least try to do this yknow

So are alienware scams the only way to get your hands on a 30 series now

No, I found a loophole

You'd be better off with a custom built computer instead, Alienware is a rip off and with $850 you could surely get a computer with better specs than that.

stop bullying me its not a scam

stop bullying me its not a scam
no bullying here bro, you legit got scammed - refund that stuff while you still can

You got scammed into playing videogames

Well it's not technically a scam if you're too dumb or lazy to build your own computer. Personally I owned an alienware at one point because it was small and I could smuggle it through customs without paying tech tariffs