corona vaccine

Author Topic: corona vaccine  (Read 2278 times)

i'll take a bullet to the brain before i take that stuff

"I'm sure the media and government are looking out for my best interest, they know whats right! Right?"
Well I mean they rely on people for.... income. lol.

no thanks

"I'm sure the media and government are looking out for my best interest, they know whats right! Right?"
what a hot take.
Even if we're looking at this in a critical "your government only cares about your money not your livelihood" way (which is awfully true for the US), do you think the government really wants to see the people it milks for money get infected and die? Meanwhile driving costs up for medical coverage due to insufficient supplies and hospital spaces? I would bring the cost of stimulus check relief into this too if what was supplied wasn't a complete joke.
I'm all for criticizing the system and thinking twice about what people want you to believe, but it's ignorant to assume the government is a chaotic evil.

I'm all for criticizing the system and thinking twice about what people want you to believe, but it's ignorant to assume the government is a chaotic evil.
You are right. I really don't think the entire government is evil but there are definitely some evil people in government pushing for more federal control instead of letting states delegate certain laws. The main question I have is do we trust big pharma? These big drug companies have a long history of destroying people's health, getting them addicted to "medications" that cause terrible side effects. johnson and johnson is one of the corporations developing a vaxx and they were previously sued for causing cancer with their talc powder.

Hopefully by the time I have a chance to decide to take it or not, there will be enough test dummies that took it first to see if it works safely. I heard there was another strain in Europe already. Judging from the seasonal flu, one vaccine won't cover both strains. I'm no expert though so maybe I'm misunderstanding how vaccines work.

i'm taking it because i'm not an anti-vax stupid head

Hopefully by the time I have a chance to decide to take it or not, there will be enough test dummies that took it first to see if it works safely. I heard there was another strain in Europe already. Judging from the seasonal flu, one vaccine won't cover both strains. I'm no expert though so maybe I'm misunderstanding how vaccines work.
you arent. iirc theres sometimes cross-strain compatibility if the difference between the strains doesnt involve differences in the proteins the cells use to identify the virus, but its more likely not the case than is the case. regardless you will almost certainly be vaccinated against all the known/supported strains - iirc the flu vaccine is actually a mixture of the flus from recent past years as well as the current year’s flu, to increase its efficacy

already secured 6 doses each for me and my fellas

It'll be quite some time before the vaccine is available for serfs like me. Hopefully by then it'll be proven as safe.

getting them addicted to "medications" that cause terrible side effects.
may god have mercy on this ignorant man's children