New Years 2021? What happenin'?

Author Topic: New Years 2021? What happenin'?  (Read 7098 times)

Can't wait for new years 2025 where it's just two blokes on a LAN freebuild with just a music brick and me in the corner makin a video

Can't wait for new years 2025 where it's just two blokes on a LAN freebuild with just a music brick and me in the corner makin a video
deadass

Can't attend this new years, don't have anything at the moment that will run blockland.
Kinda sucks too I don't think blockland is gonna survive another year

Too bad for the 12:00 CST new years, celau and his alts + friends joined in to cause stuff, then crashed the server right on the mark.

Everyone hates Celau

I will upload what screenshots I have in the morning.

Happy new years everyone!! 2020 Won't be the last :)

Why is it so foggy?
I set my shader quality to low to avoid lag lol. I assume that's the reason
Actually that's not it. I have no idea. I just joined the server, now with only 8 people, and there was no fog. I recorded a bit, still no fog. But shortly after the fog showed up? Is it an environmental setting? Did it look like that for you when you were there??? It is a mystery.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 02:28:58 AM by Dr.Block »

animals.

I set my shader quality to low to avoid lag lol. I assume that's the reason
Actually that's not it. I have no idea. I just joined the server, now with only 8 people, and there was no fog. I recorded a bit, still no fog. But shortly after the fog showed up? Is it an environmental setting? Did it look like that for you when you were there??? It is a mystery.
I think there's some option in the advanced settings that has to do with automatic draw distance adjustment, maybe that's it, because i could see the whole build just fine

animals.

connan was supessing my ability to make the map better

For those unfamiliar since I don't really post anymore, I am Nooblet 2.0.  Image dump inbound.  They are large images for the sake of recognizing player names.  Sorry for page stretch.

Don't let the emptiness of the first few images fool you - there were ~120 players at the server's height.  It's a huge build so it was difficult to capture players at times.  I know some of you have videos...post 'em!

A big thanks to Pecon and Conan for hosting this again (one last time?).  I am honored to have been in the final group photo despite somehow missing it in previous years.  I have been here for over 11 years.  That's enough Blockland for one life time - most of my friends are long gone, the player count is dwindling, and it's time to move on.  I will never forget all of you or this place and have had so much fun in the time spent.  I have made memories I will always cherish and will carry with me until the end of my days.  Good luck to each of you.  Maybe I will see you next NYE.  At the risk of sounding cliche, "See you space cowboy."

i'm happy they rehosted the map, last year i didn't get a lot of time to explore it fully

historical

nice to see at least one last big gathering of players