Author Topic: Hata's Add-On Dump & Modifications  (Read 2800 times)

« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 06:45:51 PM by Buddy! »

he made the HE grenade?? wtf i never knew that i was wrong
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 07:32:04 PM by Conan »

« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 06:03:57 PM by Masterlegodude »

Please do not propagate Weapon_ActionMelee

he didnt make the HE grenade

must be a modified one or something

edit: yeah all he did was tack this on to the end
Code: [Select]
function HegrenadeProjectile::Damage(%this,%obj,%col,%fade,%pos,%normal)
{
   if(%col.getType() & $TypeMasks::PlayerObjectType)
   {
    %col.setDataBlock(PlayernomoveArmor);
   }
}
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 06:25:15 PM by Conan »

Oh, so i was right in assuming that you actually thought that he made the HE Grenade

Because what i assume is Ephialtes' shotgun is also on that list, as well as RTB, the New Duplicator, the Fill Can, and the P90, all of which i don't recall Hata having any involvement in the creation of, then there's Drop Items On Death, Footsteps, Hit Location, Physics Death, the Music Player, and Trueno's colorset, but i'm less sure about Hata's involvement with those than the others

So to say that these are "Hata's add-ons", isn't entirely true, and kind of loosely phrased for add-ons where he just tacked on some additional code...
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 06:34:52 PM by Masterlegodude »

So to say that these are "Hata's add-ons", isn't entirely true, and kind of loosely phrased for add-ons where he just tacked on some additional code...
would probably be more appropriate to call it "Hata's BL Folder"

can clarify in the op that its both his edits and original addons, not just his original addons

I really love the physics death, I use it for certain servers/gamemodes. I like it better than SMM bodies physics because corpses interact with water. I mainly used it for my endless zombies map and custom class TDM. I also modified it so that corpses make a splash. For this effect see below

Code: [Select]
datablock WheeledVehicleData(PhysicsDeathVehicle){
    originalcode;

};