Author Topic: Badspot - Lets start guessing your brain cell count  (Read 4932 times)

idk what his name is but all i know is he didn't start it
hes right

hes right

He's right about him being right.

pls don't hurt.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 07:32:13 AM by Black and White »

I don't think badspot gives enough of a forget anymore to care about chainbans (not that I really blame him), so I think they're safe.

I don't think badspot gives enough of a forget anymore to care about chainbans (not that I really blame him), so I think they're safe.

His lack of caring is all a ruse so he can come back with a vengeance and ban everyone.

I see you're still upset about when he schooled you in a political debate a few years ago LOL

(does this thread count as a rip blockland thread)

let's guess how long you can all survive in a locked room with just me blindfolded spinning around with chainsaws surgically attached to my arms like the scrake
hint: not very long!

He started out with 0 from birth and hadn't aquired any until creating the alpha release of Blockland. Once the first brick was placed in game, he gained one brain cell. With every individual peice placed within his digital Lego world he gains another. That was 16 years ago (roughly)... I can only imagine the throbbing brainpower he posses now. But I do know for a fact that we no longer refer to him as Badspot... He is Badsgod.

His only weakness is watching anime, which reduces his braincells by roughly 5 points per minute. He's watched a lot, over his life, so we really can't make a conclusive estimate I think.