Author Topic: Blockland Machinima: Misadventures On A Wrong Earth  (Read 1644 times)

Created by Baked (40609) and AlexK (3689), Misadventures On A Wrong Earth is a comedy series that spans across various locations and realities by way of a man discovering a surreal teleportation device; fueling troublesome encounters. I, on behalf of The Blockbusters productions, was involved with the creation of the second episode, and it was a riot to make.

Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnXlT139wOs
I had no involvement in this one, but I recommend you should still watch it to get an understanding of the conflict. Quote "The biggest enemy of the U.S government, A̶g̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶N̶i̶n̶j̶a̶   Baked, has fled to a predetermined location with a stolen teleporter from the pentagon." A lot of the humor is similar to that of Nekram, but uses storytelling and dialogue to set up the humor.

Episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYOPNLkDKPg
If you liked "The Swashbucklers", you'll really like this. The crew and I spared no expense with use of events for mind-blowing action scenes. Combine that with some astonishing voice acting by Billywws (251582) as the captain, and great improvisational contributions from the whole crew (credited at the end). This is a film worth watching. To quote: "Escaping the threat from before, Baked stumbles his way to a pirate ship after finding a disc of unknown origin". The comedy in this more similar to that of Filipe1020 or Teneksi, with early 2000s videogame soundtracks, voice acting, and major usage of explosions.

If you like these videos, please share them. Also, check out The Blockbusters productions.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 05:51:39 AM by Mr.Annoying »

Good job to the crew on the two videos especially in the effects and editing. For criticism i just want to say that the pace can be improved and shortened for there is a good amount of uninteresting footage to watch through before you can get to see the action and the interesting parts. Also billy played an awsome role as the capitan and he kept the second episode entertaining to watch until the end. I hope you guys can keep making these blockland videos even if many people dont look like they care about them. You guys make me want to get back to making my own movies again

Good job to the crew on the two videos especially in the effects and editing. For criticism i just want to say that the pace can be improved and shortened for there is a good amount of uninteresting footage to watch through before you can get to see the action and the interesting parts. Also billy played an awsome role as the capitan and he kept the second episode entertaining to watch until the end. I hope you guys can keep making these blockland videos even if many people dont look like they care about them. You guys make me want to get back to making my own movies again

Sorry for late reply again, lol, but I hope you do continue making films. And yes, we're all going to improve the pace of our respective work in the future. Also, more voicework will be included next time, hopefully it will be even more captivating than the current installment.

reminds me of the good old days when blockland machinimas were lit af