before i make it public what do you think of my roblox video

Author Topic: before i make it public what do you think of my roblox video  (Read 1433 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnCJoqrbPbU

what do you think of my roblox video it is unlisted by the way

well its already public you just posted it here

when you said you were going gamer mode i laughed i was like he will never go gamer mode but you killed so many creepers now i have no words

im never making another video again i got copy right and no one watrches it or loving LIKES IT

im never making another video again i got copy right and no one watrches it or loving LIKES IT

You have to cross promote your videos on multiple websites, such as Reddit, Twitter or Discord, to get an audience if you don't already have one. I went from 13 to 36 subscribers in two years by advertising on the BCC Discord server and on these forums. It takes time though, be patient. The more effort you put into them, the faster they'll spread.

Also collaborating on other people's videos helps establish name recognition and connections. It's also a good way to develop your video-making skills.

its the im blue abdee abdoo song

you're trying too hard to be micheal p

you are as funny as the big bang theory mate. poor effort.

who is that
roblox inappropriate place. long story short it was funny when he did it but in your video it's just annoying as forget