post count is slowing down dramatically

Author Topic: post count is slowing down dramatically  (Read 5999 times)

I've been tinkering with the data in excel and every forecast I've got says that this place should've hit 0 posts per day in the middle of last year. Everyone still posting here is basically an outlier.

I wager our first 0 post day will be in 2-3 months
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 01:21:06 PM by Crook »

oh god my god someone please quick make a youtube video about "THE DARK SECRETS BEHIND YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD GAMES ICEBERG EXPLAINED" and feature blockland and our forum psychos before we lose the remainder of our tourism revenue

I've been tinkering with the data in excel and every forecast I've got says that this place should've hit 0 posts per day in the middle of last year. Everyone still posting here is basically an outlier.

I wager our first 0 post day will be in 2-3 months
we're asymptoting towards zero

yeah I know no one replies to my twitch post

sorry tony, I’m not a gamer so I don’t understand these things too well

i dont understand why i can never get my count to hit "1 per day" i only post a fraction of a post each day somehow.

i dont understand why i can never get my count to hit "1 per day" i only post a fraction of a post each day somehow.
there were days you didnt post so you have to post more than one a day to get it closer to one

nobody plays the game anymore and all you handicaps talk about are politics

the posts per day is basically an average of posts per day since registration, so the only way to increase is just post a ton

mine has been 7 posts a day since 2010

i got it up to 1 by massive stuffposting once