Author Topic: Banned from a server I never joined?  (Read 3625 times)

Bruh I'm so confused...

well whos server was it

It's Gautier's. Not a single clue why I got banned considering I never joined the server once.

You've joined before pal

I don't have any recollection of joining? maybe the server was under a different name or gamemode? honestly I'm genuinely confused.

I don't have any recollection of joining? maybe the server was under a different name or gamemode? honestly I'm genuinely confused.
You joined my server multiple times one day and kept complaining about the download and I got fed up with it and banned you, I can unban you I don't mind at all. I just got so fed up with the nonstop complaining, if you have no memory of it that's no big deal. Gimme a minute to remove your name from the list.

thats kinda petty dont you think?

Uh not sure if this is a case of mistaken identity. But i'm trying my darndest to remember if I ever did something like that but i'm coming up empty. I do appreciate your response though.

I don't really care if it's petty or not, this community in general is well known to have many problematic users so I don't take chances with dealing with people being an annoyance. Maybe if the game was as big as it was when I hosted in 2012 I'd be more considerate. Not after the amount of ddos attacks I've had I rather not take chances when people are leaving and rejoining over and over.

Uh not sure if this is a case of mistaken identity. But i'm trying my darndest to remember if I ever did something like that but i'm coming up empty. I do appreciate your response though.
Don't sweat it, whatever happened it's over and you're unbanned if you ever wanna play when I host. Don't take it personally.

Na it's all good I just needed answers, I do have a tendency to join servers and then shortly disconnect ;however I can't for the life of me remember complaining about dl times, I apologize if I spooked ya or something.

Na it's all good I just needed answers, I do have a tendency to join servers and then shortly disconnect ;however I can't for the life of me remember complaining about dl times, I apologize if I spooked ya or something.
All good man, glad it was talked over.

It's Gautier's. Not a single clue why I got banned considering I never joined the server once.
no big loss

+ support sounds like a knobhead

I got banned instantly when I joined.  I don't have the ban message but I had someone ask him and he said it was because I was a friend or gay or something like that.  What a clown