Author Topic: Banned from a server I never joined?  (Read 3626 times)

I got banned instantly when I joined.  I don't have the ban message but I had someone ask him and he said it was because I was a friend or gay or something like that.  What a clown

Bruh you and your bud literally attacked a friend of mine, get lost lmao

Bruh you and your bud literally attacked a friend of mine, get lost lmao
No idea who or what tf you're talking about.  The only people I can remember "attacking" were 19 and maybe Oxy.  Even then I still don't know who tf Oxy even is nor do I remember what I said to him that made him mad unless you're part of his little "give me attention I'm a furry" gang then this entire thread makes sense. 

I don't really care if it's petty or not, this community in general is well known to have many problematic users so I don't take chances with dealing with people being an annoyance. Maybe if the game was as big as it was when I hosted in 2012 I'd be more considerate. Not after the amount of ddos attacks I've had I rather not take chances when people are leaving and rejoining over and over.
Don't sweat it, whatever happened it's over and you're unbanned if you ever wanna play when I host. Don't take it personally.

you have become one of the problem users pog

you have become one of the problem users pog

If defending a friend makes me a problem user, then this forum is more forgeted than I initially thought.

Not after the amount of ddos attacks I've had I rather not take chances when people are leaving and rejoining over and over.

ddos attacks aren't because people are joining your server, it's more of loving your port that you have open to ur router
also i really feel like blockland should hash the ips on the master server webpage but i dont think thats happening anytime soon
sorry for the off topic post

gautier00 isnt a problem user, he's just paranoid from proof in the quote

and i didnt read the whole thread oh for forgets sake

he's paranoid so just
Don't take it personally.