The "Feel Old Yet?" Thread | Post things to remind yourself of the passage of time

Author Topic: The "Feel Old Yet?" Thread | Post things to remind yourself of the passage of time  (Read 5293 times)

the true redpill is when you realize they replaced maps for shaders because they needed pretty screenshots for greenlight

the true redpill is when you realize they replaced maps for shaders because they needed pretty screenshots for greenlight
This is even more amazing now that Steam Greenlight is a thing of the past, and it's much easier to get your game on to the steam store.

mine recently turned 10 and its funny to see people call my account old when im just like "go look at the 2008 people"
Hello I am 2008 people, joined Roblox on June 23, 2008.

2011 was a decade ago

i told myself back then when i was 11 that i probably wouldnt still be here by the time i was 16 and that i'd be out doing adult stuff
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 10:56:59 PM by Decepticon »

i told myself back then when i was 11 that i probably wouldnt still be here by the time i was 16 and that i'd be out doing adult stuff

retail came out a full 14 loving years ago. speaking of, anyone remember those diehard rtb 1.045 players who refused to transition over to retail when it released? wonder what ever ended up happening with them.

retail came out a full 14 loving years ago. speaking of, anyone remember those diehard rtb 1.045 players who refused to transition over to retail when it released? wonder what ever ended up happening with them.
they either transitioned or abandoned the game not long after lol.

RIP Bleh7777, whom quit because Blockland wasn't as open source as it's freeware version

2011 was a decade ago

I'm going to have to stop joking about feeling old soon, wait maybe it's not a joke, oh no 26 really is close to midlife crCIA age isn't it.

The Day After Tomorrow came out almost 17 years ago.

2050 is only a few years further away than the year 2000.

was gonna make a thread for this but it'd fit here better

i have been using this avatar for a full decade

today is the 7 year anniversary of me making this account after getting caught in the brony music pack chainban