beast wars is the only unique transformers after gen 1

Author Topic: beast wars is the only unique transformers after gen 1  (Read 3226 times)

as far as I am aware it's the only transformers after gen 1 that tried to be different

it has new characters, new locations and tells a completely different story that doesn't reboot the gen 1 story.

It takes place like 300 years after gen 1

It takes place like 300 years after gen 1
i assume you have proof

i assume you have proof

yeah go loving look it up because it's a well known fact

* This claim is disputed

theres a reason you wouldn't know theres a sequel to it unless you looked it up

IT TAKES PLACE AROUND 300 YEARS AFTER GEN 1

what's not to loving get

they even mention in the show the decepticons are their ancestors.

transform into an adult please

transform into an adult please

Why would I want to be a forgetkin ANT?

Why would I want to be a forgetkin ANT?
your life literally is as valuable as a summer ant, im just gonna stomp you, you gonna keep comin back, im gonna seal up all my cracks and you gonna keep comin back. why? cause you smell the syrup!

your life literally is as valuable as a summer ant, im just gonna stomp you, you gonna keep comin back, im gonna seal up all my cracks and you gonna keep comin back. why? cause you smell the syrup!

well clean the forgetig sytrup then

well clean the forgetig sytrup then
lego my eggo and then we can talk about cleaning up the syrup

lego my eggo and then we can talk about cleaning up the syrup
Those square shaped indents of the waffles are supposed to contain the syrup, if your waffles are leaking syrup, you're pouring too much syrup

Those square shaped indents of the waffles are supposed to contain the syrup, if your waffles are leaking syrup, you're pouring too much syrup
i'm going to leave a square shaped indent in your head with a hammer and pour syrup in it until it overflows out