SpeedKart Remastered Project - New Video! (Pg. 4)

Author Topic: SpeedKart Remastered Project - New Video! (Pg. 4)  (Read 8086 times)

are you finally going to add items this time
blockland is terrible for mario kart-style powerups and they wouldn't even really fit speedkart since it's closer to deathrace than it is mario kart

Isn't SpeedKart always sort of doomed to fail because of the wonky vehicle physics? I'm assuming after all these years they're still broken since apparently player/server connections and physics go hand in hand.
I woudn't say that, I mean sure Blockland's physics are flawed but that's what made SpeedKart in a way more unique and challenging, because it also becomes a survival race to the finish, atleast the karts handling model are improved so they should tackle the modter terrain better.

looks like regular speedkart but with weird skyboxes, and trees and karts that break the art style even more
one of the maps literally uses smallbricks
We're not using smallbricks anywhere, we're using the Detail Trees pack and Siba's Modter Bricks as additions.

are you finally going to add items this time
The goal here is to remaster the original gamemode with a few new additions, items woudn't be the goal here, but we're not against you wanting to modify the gamemode later to allow items or weapons in, but atleast we'll provide different types of tracks to play that the goal is not just to reach the finish, more of that soon.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 08:02:26 PM by Filipe »

blockland is terrible for mario kart-style powerups and they wouldn't even really fit speedkart since it's closer to deathrace than it is mario kart

hey did we ask for your opinion? we didn't sit down mate.

Development Update: We have new karts and tracks in the work! And we got Speedist, Barnabas and NightHawk on board to provide new karts as well! Here they are.

SpeedKart Vintage by Filipe1020

SpeedKart Cruiser by Barnabas

SpeedKart Forklift by Barnabas

SpeedKart Frogger by Barnabas

SpeedKart Cone Dragster by Speedist

Now for the new Tracks we got 3 new ones in the works, here's a Sumo Arena type track by Nighthawk

A Tropical City themed track by AlexK198

And a Bedroom themed track by Baked

sorry i had to slice off a part of the tip of the map

no more curves

I had a lot of fun testing out the tracks, and shooting the trailer was a blast. Everyone crashing into Misterlegodude that one time was awesome too.

When is the cum mobile returning for its annual 27th season?

SpeedKart Cruiser by Barnabas

BTS fun fact: There was a coloring glitch related to missing textures where the color of the windshield would become the opposite of the painted color

BTS fun fact: There was a coloring glitch related to missing textures where the color of the windshield would become the opposite of the painted color

Actually that looks kind of cool in a way.