Public Service Announcement: on freezing weather.

Author Topic: Public Service Announcement: on freezing weather.  (Read 1629 times)

If you pass someone in the snow and ice who's going at least 25 mph you're an idiot and an starfish, and hopefully you slide off the road

Drive safe everyone.

This is a message from Don Cortez. If you can please winterize your pipes [or they will burst and you could drown] Thank you.

someone did this exact thing to me yesterday. nearly sideswiped me

Big ol F350 "I have a small richard" truck flew up behind me, passed into the other lane and slipped right into the ditch.
Friend who was a few cars back said he saw them disposing beer bottles after getting stuck

Big ol F350 "I have a small richard" truck flew up behind me, passed into the other lane and slipped right into the ditch.
Friend who was a few cars back said he saw them disposing beer bottles after getting stuck
4 wheel drive not 4 wheel stop

Me and my dad had at least three people do this they had to be going 40 on snow packed so hard it was practically solid ice, I mean what's better getting to your destination a little slower and enjoying the nice scenery or risking driving off the road and putting everyone around you in danger?

I guess the second option.

Me and my dad had at least three people do this they had to be going 40 on snow packed so hard it was practically solid ice, I mean what's better getting to your destination a little slower and enjoying the nice scenery or risking driving off the road and putting everyone around you in danger?

I guess the second option.
Too many words. Narrow it down next time.
-Zotron

there's no 'brake' in gas pedal

there's no 'brake' in gas pedal
soemtimes i get the two confused and when i wanna stop i end up zooming

Yall finna stop complainin.  It's been under 30 degrees for the past week here and it's snowed 5 times.  The tiny amount of cold weather and snow that texas got ain't nothin

Yall finna stop complainin.  It's been under 30 degrees for the past week here and it's snowed 5 times.  The tiny amount of cold weather and snow that texas got ain't nothin
tell that to their power companies lol

Well it's been way under 30 for the past week and snowed 3 times, I don't see that much difference.

Also it's warmer inside my freezer than in the kitchen.

Well it's been way under 30 for the past week and snowed 3 times, I don't see that much difference.

Also it's warmer inside my freezer than in the kitchen.
water heater broke today, the cold water was warmer than my bathroom.  I get the struggle

Ouch, first I let the water trickle but then we shut it off because it started freezing as fast as it was coming out of the tap, it was the craziest thing I've seen.

Don't pay to much mind to Mardalf, he's just an starfish sometimes.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 05:47:45 PM by Black and White »