Will the Name Change option ever return?

Poll

Do you want it to come back or no?

Yes
8 (25%)
No
12 (37.5%)
Maybe with a cooldown
12 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: Will the Name Change option ever return?  (Read 2103 times)

I know it's not necessary but I thought it was fun to change your name around n stuff. I greatly miss it

wait what
badspot removed it after computermix and celau forgeted stuff up. i really dont know how name-changing is relevant to what happened there but here we are.

also pretty surprised how many people here are content without it. i thought it was a fun feature

badspot removed it after computermix and celau forgeted stuff up. i really dont know how name-changing is relevant to what happened there but here we are.

also pretty surprised how many people here are content without it. i thought it was a fun feature

The thing is that (and I'm assuming as such) Badspot removed the ability to change usersname to make sure the next culprits won't get away by renaming themselves to something else though I highly doubt that because we can still catch said culprits via BL_ID or behavior patterns should they decide to buy new copies.

I don't think anyone here is content on the removal of said feature but there's nothing we could do so people just grumble and move on.

The thing is that (and I'm assuming as such) Badspot removed the ability to change usersname to make sure the next culprits won't get away by renaming themselves to something else though I highly doubt that because we can still catch said culprits via BL_ID or behavior patterns should they decide to buy new copies.

I don't think anyone here is content on the removal of said feature but there's nothing we could do so people just grumble and move on.
i still have hope he will return the ability one day since i remember when someone(s) wrecked the forum and he removed custom avatars. but then he eventually gave the permission back

Blockland will die before that feature returns.