[Hatmod] Daft Punk

Author Topic: [Hatmod] Daft Punk  (Read 2107 times)

that would be cool if you made an extra pair that had a glow to it like the other one had

that would be cool if you made an extra pair that had a glow to it like the other one had
the outlining glow? honestly I kinda thought that always looked hideous. if I feel like it though I might make a version with the animated LEDs.

the outlining glow? honestly I kinda thought that always looked hideous. if I feel like it though I might make a version with the animated LEDs.

i think the original versions of these are still floating around on here, but it looked dope back in 2011. i just wish makanix and i could figure out the animations...

animated hats script op

[img widj=200]https://sites.google.com/site/makanixstudios/_/rsrc/1293861419725/blockland/add-ons/DaftPunkHelms.png[/img]

i think the original versions of these are still floating around on here, but it looked dope back in 2011. i just wish makanix and i could figure out the animations...
yeah i know all about these. thats why i remade them lol

but yes maybe ill make animated versions in the future. only thing not making me want to is the fact that.. well.... not really anyone around anymore to use these anyways.