Control Bricks (Basic Pack)

Author Topic: Control Bricks (Basic Pack)  (Read 5065 times)

Control Bricks
Version 1.2

A set of control bricks that fit and overlap within a 1x1f, for compact event control setups!

Has VCE support - <var:br:toggleState> to set/get the state the brick is in. Setting the var to a valid state number will change the brick's datablock + toggleState value.

These bricks use a custom event system similar to doors, with overflow/underflow events. If Event_onAltActivate is enabled, bricks with automatically come with the altActivate event.

Has a pref to disable the sound on changing a toggle state.

Note that due to the inherent abusability of this brickpack (can stack 30+ bricks within a 1x1f), the bricks are limited to admins only, unless a pref enabling them for non-admins is toggled on.

You will also need a way to plant floating bricks to put these on anything besides the ground plane - new duplicator has the /fp function to force plant duplications as floating, if you do not want to install a floating brick script for your server.

Download
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 11:30:25 AM by Conan »

these can be very versatile, looking good
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 05:23:38 PM by BrickQuake »

Oh this is gonna make building a control panel much easier, downloaded.

how the forget
extreme tech+

(thats a 4x9f selection box)

technically without the support script i included, you can easily go 100k+ in less than a minute. the way these bricks work is they have no brick grid and so can overlap any other brick (including itself)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 09:41:35 PM by Conan »

the way these bricks work is they have no brick grid and so can overlap any other brick (including itself)
wtf how is that even possible

Yo dawg, i heard you like water bricks, so we put water in your water in your water in your water in your water in your water in your water in your water in your water in your water in your water in your water in your water in your water in your water in your water

just make the grid this, in the blb:
-

a byproduct of this is that you need some sort of floating brick mod to plant these anywhere but the ground plane - fortunately new dup allows that. probably should make note of that in the OP done
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 12:58:04 AM by Conan »

awesome, will be very helpful in detailing electrical stuff

extreme tech+

[img ]https://imgur.com/oFgQMJk.png[/img]

(thats a 4x9f selection box)

technically without the support script i included, you can easily go 100k+ in less than a minute. the way these bricks work is they have no brick grid and so can overlap any other brick (including itself)
same energy as microbricks

we need this new technology so we can overlap ramps and stuff

Y'all using these for space builds? Cause I'ma use 'em for space builds.

Version 1.1
+Add VCE support - <var:br:toggleState> to set/get the state the brick is in. Setting the brick to a valid state will change its datablock.
+Add pref to disable brick sounds on toggle.