Author Topic: I got the Moderna vaccine, AMA  (Read 18669 times)

why?

Why get the vaccine? Working part time in a school is how I was eligible, but why wouldn't I get the vaccine? I want to do my part to stop the spread and build up herd immunity for the people who can't get the vaccine due to medical complications.

acceptable. you shall be spared

U are a test subject
we're all test subjects in the grand experiment of life you dumb bitch

I felt pretty confident going in that the science was solid after reading this article where someone broke down the actual genetic code of the vaccine. It's super cool stuff: https://berthub.eu/articles/posts/reverse-engineering-source-code-of-the-biontech-pfizer-vaccine/

Basically they replicate only the DNA of the spike proteins that surround the virus (which give it the "corona" (crown) name), and inject useless copies of them into your body, which learns how to fight them. Then the real fat bastard COVID cells covered in spikes can easily be destroyed by your immune system later.

I got the Pfizer on Saturday. was OK, not eligible to recieve it but they had a load of spares on that day.

i'm scheduled to get mine next thursday. my parents are super against the covid vaccine because they think The Liberals are going to hold them at gunpoint and force it onto them, so i wonder what they're going to say to me if they find out that i got it lol

we're all test subjects in the grand experiment of life you dumb bitch
You are in the control group
i'm scheduled to get mine next thursday. my parents are super against the covid vaccine because they think The Liberals are going to hold them at gunpoint and force it onto them, so i wonder what they're going to say to me if they find out that i got it lol
STFU fat bitch

I'm excited for you :) It sucks that you have to hide it from them.

I got the Pfizer on Saturday. was OK, not eligible to recieve it but they had a load of spares on that day.

Nice!!

I'm excited for you :) It sucks that you have to hide it from them.
i'm pretty excited too. i hate needles and hearing about some of the nastier side effects is obv worrying, but i'd much rather face those than potentially get a bad case of covid and end up hospitalized

i'm pretty excited too. i hate needles and hearing about some of the nastier side effects is obv worrying, but i'd much rather face those than potentially get a bad case of covid and end up hospitalized

I hate needles too but wow they did it so quick for me, and so painless. Hardly had time to care. And yeah trust me the symptoms are way better than the virus itself would be, because your body would still go into the same fight mode plus the virus would be doing actual damage to your lungs and other organs. Anyway for me the dizziness and 90% of the pain went away after one day. By day two when I woke up I felt like a new person. Compared to my brother who spent like a week feeling stuffty, it's wayyy better.

Compared to my brother who spent like a week feeling stuffty, it's wayyy better.
😨

😨

Lol I guess I should have clarified again that he had the actual virus, not the vaccine. Just in case I was being confusing. He also lost his sense of smell and taste and it's been about two months now and he still can't taste as well as he used to.

Lol I guess I should have clarified again that he had the actual virus, not the vaccine. Just in case I was being confusing. He also lost his sense of smell and taste and it's been about two months now and he still can't taste as well as he used to.
Oh, okay, hope they feel better

But yeah, if it's just feeling awful for a day, i guess i could man up and get the vaccine, it'd be worth it seeing as this pandemic seems to have no breaks