Author Topic: I got the Moderna vaccine, AMA  (Read 19412 times)

I think i'm just gonna lock myself in my bedroom and cower under the cover until i can get my shot taken
Beep beep

By the way, it might just be the area that i'm living in, but it seems like since this vaccine has become more open to the public, i've been seeing more and more people going around outside with no masks

Which is still very worrying because it's not like the vaccine makes you 100% immune, so you still need to wear a mask (or two even), unless these people haven't even gotten the vaccine and they're just the kind of people who think they'll be perfectly fine without masks or a vaccine, which is even more worrying

I think i'm just gonna lock myself in my bedroom and cower under the cover until i can get my shot taken
i occasionally go outside to buy groceries near my house (like, at the corner of the block where it is) and i see a lot of people without masks most of the time, like if the virus didn't exist anymore, and i don't think they are vaccinating everyone on the city, it's most likely just people being irresponsible as always

i think most people in the united states have been successfully convinced by the media to not give a stuff so that they can excuse the immense loss of life for corporate profits and the abysmal response initially

i feel like most people have it hammered into their brain that we NEEDED to reopen everything immediately and risk the lowest paid and most vulnerable peoples lives so that mcdonalds and amazon keep making money.

i occasionally go outside to buy groceries near my house (like, at the corner of the block where it is) and i see a lot of people without masks most of the time, like if the virus didn't exist anymore, and i don't think they are vaccinating everyone on the city, it's most likely just people being irresponsible as always
Arrest them for bio-terrorism

sucks gothboy doesn't agree with me wearing my succubus sockdreams thigh highs. guess i better go home.
DM me..

i got my first pfizer dose yesterday. i have officially received the Bill Gates Mark Of the Beast Hypno Microchip

i got my first pfizer dose yesterday. i have officially received the Bill Gates Mark Of the Beast Hypno Microchip
get ready for the forced sissy hypno and estrogen to be released into your bloodstream

another one falls to the 5G vaxxer microchip trans cult , ..., ,,,

rip a fallen brotha...,

i got vaccinated on the 17th with the johnson&johnson single dose shot.

now all i do is buy johnson&johnson supplies

damn i got my first pfizer one on the 17th too

1 week report: i have been turned into a bimbo, and it's ok

get ready for the forced sissy hypno and estrogen to be released into your bloodstream
finally . . .

me looking at the usa getting all their vaccinations while they dont give us any

yeah, suck it canuck. thats single payer health care for you. :^)