Den of Tools Megathread

Author Topic: Den of Tools Megathread  (Read 2489 times)

Description
Q:  How can I contact you to ask a question about tools and such?
A:  Check out the Forums over on our website, http://www.DenOfTools.com   That's the place to go if you have any in-depth questions or just need advice on a tool or project.

Q: How can I contact you to request a review of my product or other business-related topics?
A: Our business email is listed below

Q: How do you make the bear?
A: With Unicorn dust and 11 herbs and spices.

Q: Are you paid by ______? 
A: Unless I specifically state in the video that it is a paid sponsorship the answer is no.  I do sometimes get products sent to me for free.  I will disclose that as well.

Q: Do you delete comments?
A: Yep!  This is a "Family Friendly" channel, I will delete any comments that fall outside those boundaries.  Also, I will remove Troll comments.  Our community is for friendly and intelligent conversations only.

Affiliate links:  Links to Amazon and Tekton are affiliate links.
Details
For business inquiries:   
Links
Website Instagram Facebook Discord
Stats
Joined Sep 28, 2011

TOPIC O THE DAY

Whats ur fav den of tools vid??

Advertisement

Looking for a new belt sander, Does Tool Bear have a video suggesting one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTXjBG8dk9s
Ridgid's Belt / Spindle sander is facing some stiff competition from Grizzly and and some new faces- whatever that means.

Welcome to
The Den of Tools

Thanks to Red the Tool Bear I saved 20% at Harbor Freight

There's no way that drill is 24$ and in the same image there's like a 400$+ generator which is just deceptive and misleading, I call clickbait.

There's no way that drill is 24$ and in the same image there's like a 400$+ generator which is just deceptive and misleading, I call clickbait.
Tell the owner of your trailer park that you need new tools and they should call up The Den of Tools

The Den of Tools would never mislead their fanbase.

Tell the owner of your trailer park that you need new tools and they should call up The Den of Tools

I am the owner of my trailer park.

The Den of Tools would never mislead their fanbase.

*This claim is disputed.