Stop replying to lord tony and fuzztoast threads

Author Topic: Stop replying to lord tony and fuzztoast threads  (Read 36609 times)

all thats left is lord tony. i dont see why we shouldnt reply to his threads.

bcuz hes the most obvious troll on da website and wouldve forgeted off a long time ago if dipstuffs like u would stop giving him attention

:l

and wouldve forgeted off a long time ago if dipstuffs like u would stop giving him attention
Nix, you gotta know by now that this will never actually happen, right? You'll be following around every single person who posts in these kinds of threads asking them to stop, but they'll continue on because they think it's funny or something dumb like that

The only way to stop people like Tony is to ban them, but that'll also never happen, so you may as well stop wasting your time and move on from preaching to the deaf

I dont know, lord tony has done more good than bad. wait a second, thats king tony. idek anymore.

only 3 people post on the forums and you telling people to ignore 1 of the 3

only 3 people post on the forums and you telling people to ignore 1 of the 3
those statistics are outdated. You now represent 1/4 roughly but more like 1/5 of the new posts. the point is still valid though.

those statistics are outdated. You now represent 1/4 roughly but more like 1/5 of the new posts. the point is still valid though.

I am the majority, forums will be quiet without me