Authentication FAILED: Invalid Steam Ticket

Author Topic: Authentication FAILED: Invalid Steam Ticket  (Read 5497 times)

I was playing this yesterday with no problems. It gives me this error at the bottom every time I boot up the game. What the forget changed?

I've rebooted the computer, restarted Steam, restarted the game, verified game cache, etc. Error persists.

How do I fix this? Google states that there are no cases of this so this probably means I might be the first person to achieve this issue.

i am now also having this problem

the issue appears to have subsided

Maybe their servers were down?

eagle investigated a bit and it seemed to have been a steam-sided issue for a bit (something with their auth?), but as everyone can see its fixed now.

eagle investigated a bit and it seemed to have been a steam-sided issue for a bit (something with their auth?), but as everyone can see its fixed now.

as far as i know, during that day the steam servers were having several issues, most steam services were pretty much down which affected blockland and other games
i did notice same issues when playing other steam games too on old school runescape on steam

I was confused because I played other games and they could join servers just fine.

not all games were affected by the steam outage