Cats

Author Topic: Cats  (Read 5295 times)

i like dogs more than cats in my opinion

they post together, they get banned together.... it's poetic

i'm just glad i don't have to scroll any more

now that's what we like to see

as far as i can tell it's just the classic Stick Shift Knob Skull Bad to the Bone but i'm not sure if it was wise of me to download and play that in mp4 form

op right before this posted it being downloaded from a image link in a post by datiel
Ok but what about the link on the besa guy

Ok but what about the link on the besa guy

A copyright claimed video (I actually caught it before it was claimed but I forget what the contents were)

Avoid Confrontation

first they sperg out on their friend's discord (200+ notifications (and he lets it happen like a cuck)) but it seems they've been a little too overstimulated recently so this is unsurprising
I wonder how long their background character schtick will last this time :D

↓ a predictable handicap who, much like the others, has constantly spewed the same stuff over and over again ↓
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 04:31:51 PM by Zotron »

for context we teased the friend above me for playing league and he started hyperdefensively rattling off his credentials (goes to community college and has a girlfriend) like a spaz and then ragequit and is apparently still angry about it

↓ a predictable handicap who, much like the others, has constantly spewed the same stuff over and over again ↓
 « Last Edit: Today at 04:31:51 PM by Zotron »
Avoid Confrontation

i hope you guys have genuine connections with eachother because relationships based on internet facades and being mean to other people don't last as it seems has happened nearly immediately with this zotron guy

Avoid Confrontation

for context I played league with my buds a couple times and made them sperg out cuz they hate it
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 04:48:36 PM by Zotron »

Yeah did you hear that one crook, relationships based on internet facades and being mean to other people don't last as it seems has happened nearly immediately with this zotron guy, forget you and your handicap clan, bitch