Author Topic: I have some lamentable news regarding Jubel  (Read 885 times)

Ladies, Gentlemen. I've got some bad news about one of our premier members, some of you may know him as Jubel, I was unfortunate enough to call him a friend. Many older members may remember his flaming stance on homoloveuals, not only was his opinion disagreeable, it was also not for the feint of heart. We, as a community, had spent many man(and women) hours trying to debunk his deplorable opinions regarding homolove to no avail. Finally this all culminated in the biggest kerfuffle known to the Blockland forums, known as the keener conundrum. I will not expand too much on the incident, as it should already be common knowledge, however I will say that it involved some of our top members, even a certain ADMIN!

I wont be taking up anymore of your precious time tonight, so I'll get right to it. In this thread I will post a single screen cap of our last conversation, a peak into the mind of a mad man.

PLEASE BE WARNED, THIS IS NOT FOR THOSE OF WEAK CONSITUTIONS

i remember the good ol days of you me and jubel chilling in a blockland server and bullstuffting over skype. good times.

but this is deplorable. who the forget orders wine grapes from CZECH. FOOL.

but this is deplorable. who the forget orders wine grapes from CZECH. FOOL.
I was very disappointed in his grape selection... Honestly thought he was smarter than that :\
ALSO THE FACT THAT HE CALLED MY LEGITIMATE BUSINESS A loving HOBBY
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 12:47:40 AM by Frontrox »

I like mead so I make a whole lot of mead. I just finished a gallon of hibiscus mead this week. Its about 20% ABV

nice copypasta
I'm not familiar with that type of pasta is it like fettuccine?

I'm not familiar with that type of pasta is it like fettuccine?
no its like dababy