Author Topic: FREE DATIEL RELOADED, RADICAL_PROBLEM_USERINCEL, AND B00BY_GENERATOR  (Read 708 times)




Earlier this morning of the Twenty-First of March, recorded this year Twenty-Twenty-One, three brave U.S. Navy Seals were taken hostage during an attack on an Al-Quaeda base located in Tora Bora, New Mexico. After some investigation, it has come to our attention that these brave men were sold out by none other than Eric Hartman, who alerted the Jihadists of the attack one day in advance. Why, you may ask? Because they spoke out against tyranny and said what had to be said:
you USED MY GOD
DAMN NAME IN [/]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

V



VAIN

WE DONT PLAY THAT stuff BRO DONT DO THAT stuff BRO



 
YOU ARE forgetIN WITH A REAL ONE BRO WATCH WHO YOU SPEAK ON BRO YOU WONT LIKE IT brother


I AM loving Motmad Ahmomadahdi Los Buem









I KEEP MY stuff CLEEN




أنا أقوى brother على BLOCK BRO












if you're a smart forgeter then do this!














IM THE OWNER OF THIS loving FORUM ME BRO ME



REPENT BRO YOU BETTER REPENT FOR YOUR SINS BRO


^ you after loving up






IM THE KING OF THE FORUM

IM EVOLVING

























































Ad Break!


Advertisement


For hitmen you can trust. Besa.

User was banned for this post


The above post evidently struck a chord with this forum's administration, and they knowingly sent these men out to their deaths...

After a 13 hour long skirmish in the women's bathroom in the local Jewel Osco grocery store, they had no choice but to surrender and are currently being held captive in an undisclosed location.





[Pictured above, b00by_Generator receiving the Congressional Medal of Honor from none other than former President of the United States Gary Coleman (he's standing on a stool.]





[RADICAL_PROBLEM_USERINCEL and Datiel Reloaded accompanying the REAL President of the United States Donald Annoying Orange (who had the election STOLEN from him) to pay respects at Arlington Cemetery]





This is the last known image of the currently imprisoned Navy Seal squad. Their current status is unknown. Their blood is on your hands Badspot. The people demand their freedom and your resignation from office for sending America's finest on a doomed mission. Our military veterans deserve better treatment than this and I hope that the remaining Blockland Forum userbase can come together in these trying times to help free our veterans from the clutches of terrorism.


honestly impressive that they got banned for this but you didnt get banned for posting borderline kiddy research.



honestly impressive that they got banned for this but you didnt get banned for posting borderline kiddy research.
I've done no such thing which is why I am not banned. Furthermore I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from derailing my thread or I'm going to have to report you.

BL Name: Banette
BL_ID: 11167
Previous Experience Administrating: Mesprit's Freeplay/Terrainbuild, Incinerate's servers, Secton's Servers
Who recommends you?: Mesprit, Secton
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I think I would make a great admin for your server because I know how to discipline a player correctly, I do not and do not plan to use admin powers to harm the server, I've had experience dealing with Admin Affiliated Problems, and I will be available to serve 90% of the time. (The other 10% is for Family time :3)
Your Timezone/Region: My Timezone/Region is Eastern Timezone.

Thank you for reading my application, contact me via littlebigrex@gmail. com or through IRC when I'm online.
                                         Sincerely, Banette

replay mine too we are generous

BL Name: Banette
BL_ID: 11167
Previous Experience Administrating: Mesprit's Freeplay/Terrainbuild, Incinerate's servers, Secton's Servers
Who recommends you?: Mesprit, Secton
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I think I would make a great admin for your server because I know how to discipline a player correctly, I do not and do not plan to use admin powers to harm the server, I've had experience dealing with Admin Affiliated Problems, and I will be available to serve 90% of the time. (The other 10% is for Family time :3)
Your Timezone/Region: My Timezone/Region is Eastern Timezone.

Thank you for reading my application, contact me via littlebigrex@gmail. com or through IRC when I'm online.
                                         Sincerely, Banette
are you going to send me funny emails :)


How do I edit in drama


Oops I double posted



same
i am in a deep depression now that they are lost and it is all my fault