Author Topic: Fall Damage crashing game.  (Read 5680 times)

I thought Rallypack or SMM bodies was causing this, as seen in https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=319267, but after disabling these I still crash from only fall damage (I have a bunch of other addons enabled). With minimal to no-default excluded-addons, my game does not crash from falling damage. I can't tell what's causing it. Here's the log after Rallypack and SMM Blood and Bodies are disabled, with the rest of my addons on.

EDIT:

I wrote this as I tested this again with SMM Bodies and Blood disabled. My game did NOT crash. I'm guessing SMM Blood and bodies is conflicting with another addon then, as I have recently hosted with SMM Blood and Bodies enabled with minimal addons and fall damage was not crashing my game. Can someone tell me what is conflicting, if this is the case? Here's the log where my game crashes with SMM Blood and Bodies enabled, along with other addons enabled. (Rallypack is disabled.)

Heyo, am back after rigorous testing.

As it turns out, my defibrillator add-on, when enabled along with SMM bodies, causes my game to crash upon fall damage. This seems to be the only addon pair I have that causes this. Is there any way to have them both enabled at the same time?

Heyo, am back after rigorous testing.

As it turns out, my defibrillator add-on, when enabled along with SMM bodies, causes my game to crash upon fall damage. This seems to be the only addon pair I have that causes this. Is there any way to have them both enabled at the same time?
I'm pretty sure the defibrillator relies on default corpses to work, which don't exist with SMM bodies

I tested this with the physics body mod and defibrilator, no crash but i cant see if the defibrilator works because my brother was soing something