Did you like this game?

Yes
5 (35.7%)
No
7 (50%)
A little
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Will TheBlackParrot ever host Jump Simulator again?  (Read 2077 times)

while it was very simplistic, i genuinely loved playing on that server and constantly trying to maintain my leaderboard position against others. for those who haven't played it, it's a game where there are infinite about of 4x4 cubes to jump on and the amount you jump on is constantly counted and saved when you leave. Iirc if you fall off then you die and respawn at a checkpoint.. which is.. every 50 blocks im pretty sure. anyways i do hope blackparrot will rehost it unless he made the gamemode available to download and if so maybe someone can drop a link or somethin

A fat minute ago, TBP decided he wasn't going to be in any blockland discords and then left them all. Now he's a brickadia player, so I wouldn't expect him to host anything on BL

i do have the gamemode and i have a 24/7 computer to host it

i could host it if u want or if your just talking about the original host not hosting the gamemode then alright

i do have the gamemode and i have a 24/7 computer to host it

i could host it if u want or if your just talking about the original host not hosting the gamemode then alright
yes i would love for you to host it if im not too late to replying

yes i would love for you to host it if im not too late to replying
you're not too late, i'll start hosting it as soon as i get home and port forward everything