ITT: I talk to myself

Author Topic: ITT: I talk to myself  (Read 6775 times)

So how's the weather lately around you guys?

edit: I should have bought deli meat today.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 11:09:59 PM by Soukuw »

So how's the weather lately around you guys?
It's actually snowed a couple days ago but luckily warmed right back up.

It's actually snowed a couple days ago but luckily warmed right back up.
Sounds like a good excuse to stay inside and play Haven and Hearth.

This is what it's come to

This is what it's come to
Please stay on topic.
Sounds like a good excuse to stay inside and play Haven and Hearth.
My brother and I are actually picking up outcasts on the edge of the map, trying to make a little hermit village.
Don't know if you've noticed but I made a topic recently https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=327109.0

you're not unique in this regard

you're not unique in this regard
sometimes you just gotta think out loud

give it up bread. you will never get a switch.
don't get a switch, bread. you'll just end up only playing 2-3 games, then go back to your wii u

Hey look I'm not the abnormal one anymore!

~White

Hey look I'm not the abnormal one anymore!

~White

We aren't funny, you especially, just stop and go try to od on some antidepressants or whatever.

-Black

it was great today. me an toby went and sat in the grass in front of our office the sun was out with no clouds i love that

it was great today. me an toby went and sat in the grass in front of our office the sun was out with no clouds i love that
ya it was nice and the sun was warm and the mountain air agrees with me~

back in the 1950's the CIA started vaccines for "polio", except polio is not real, the vaccine actually was to have children start producing cotton, or navel lint, as to expedite production of mattresses and pillows for military GI's during the Korean war. Unfortunately most vaccines have been found to cause Autism, so I made sure not to vaccinate my children.

back in the 1950's the CIA started vaccines for "polio", except polio is not real, the vaccine actually was to have children start producing cotton, or navel lint, as to expedite production of mattresses and pillows for military GI's during the Korean war. Unfortunately most vaccines have been found to cause Autism, so I made sure not to vaccinate my children.
based