Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 602153 times)

pacnet joins a server, rules is spelled as "rulez", and pacnet says his grammar is horrible and that no one will understand it.

how is this an okay thing to do?

Pacnet, if you don't know "rulez" meant "rules" it's about time to stop playing Blockland.

pacnet joins a server, rules is spelled as "rulez", and pacnet says his grammar is horrible and that no one will understand it.

how is this an okay thing to do?
Pacnet, if you don't know "rulez" meant "rules" it's about time to stop playing Blockland.
These posts right here^

I would have banned you, too. You are in the wrong.

I was just in this one server named "house rp" by moon wolf. I just joined because a friend was in there. When I joined, a player named "isaac the crybaby" got SA by password and permabanned all non admins with just the reason "friend". Moon wolf, if you are reading this, deadmin issac, clear the ban list and ban him forever. All forumers, think about this problem.

These posts right here^

I would have banned you, too. You are in the wrong.
oh my god guys he means the part about off-topic

oh my god guys he means the part about off-topic

Yes, exactly. I obviously know what "rulez" actually means but it's practically impossible to understand what he means when he says "read the rulez and off topic" - how are "off topic" and "rulez" even related? There's practically no connection between those and I barely understand what he's meaning when he says "huh... there's an event and it explain how to make the faster the cars".

It's just impossible to understand what he meant, it's not about the "rulez" thing, it's how hard it is to understand what "rulez" and "off topic" have to do with each other and it just fails to make sense

Yes, exactly. I obviously know what "rulez" actually means but it's practically impossible to understand what he means when he says "read the rulez and off topic" - how are "off topic" and "rulez" even related? There's practically no connection between those and I barely understand what he's meaning when he says "huh... there's an event and it explain how to make the faster the cars".

It's just impossible to understand what he meant, it's not about the "rulez" thing, it's how hard it is to understand what "rulez" and "off topic" have to do with each other and it just fails to make sense

You could've just asked nicely but you decided to be an ass about it.

uh, I don't know where else to post this and it dosen't deserve a thread but;

uh, I don't know where else to post this and it dosen't deserve a thread but;

that's not a ban that's not a kick that's not a mute

that's not a ban that's not a kick that's not a mute
Do we need a new thread for stupid people who join, say something stupid, then leave?

Do we need a new thread for stupid people who join, say something stupid, then leave?
i don't find that dramaworthy