Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601798 times)

Who the forget cares if some one quad posts?
he doesn't care banbanbanbanban

I got banned from a house build or something "no gays your gay"
It was like a year ago but eh

omg guys, shut up, i know i did a quad post, but most of you have forgot the title of this drama, it's called stupid bans, kicks and mutes, not argue over adam2's stupid quad post, and no one deserves a medal for being first to mention.

omg guys, shut up, i know i did a quad post, but most of you have forgot the title of this drama, it's called stupid bans, kicks and mutes, not argue over adam2's stupid quad post, and no one deserves a medal for being first to mention.
doesn't loving let you use LE TROLL FACE everywhere and act like a failed troll.
i'm surprised you still got away without getting banned by spawnpoint trapping.

doesn't loving let you use LE TROLL FACE everywhere and act like a failed troll.
i heard tears from far away, and also, i muted you, happy days, pc

you looked like a noob while you were TRYING to troll me

holy stuff kid you clearly do not think before posting if you repeatedly no-edit

i heard tears from far away, and also, i muted you, happy days, pc
i've realized that zeblote and nal are try to troll me, and they gave the birth of daniel.s...
please kill yourself no one will miss you Please stop posting you're killing my brain cells.

I'm laughing because how pathetic and stupid you are

Adam2 for Brain cell murderer 2013!

Adam2 for Brain cell murderer 2013!
i don't care if i murder your cells at least i'm alive banbanbanbanban

1 comment and brain cells removed!

I literally just joined his server and he perma banned me

I literally just joined his server and he perma banned me
you probably deserved it but yep that's armageddon for you

This one was from Naoketar's fortwars
When I killed him, he was spying me to find out where I was. He denied it and then this lol