Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601888 times)

A long time ago I was one of those people who liked having a funny username and my Blockland name was just obviously wrong and incorrect. It was "gost ov bean eflake" (I know, my humor was kinda stuff but whatever). Anyway, I got banned from a server.... reason "it's spelled ghost, handicap".... The fact that they didn't notice "of" or "Ben Afflek" was also spelled wrong was concerning to me.

Creator57 banned me and a load of other people

He banned my friend for roleplaying correctly, and then his butt buddy attacked me, so I killed her, then he kills me and I warn my mutant buddies not to go near them, and then they lie saying "We're not hostile" "We don't kill mutants" And said that I attacked first

So yeah, don't go to Creator57's, he makes harsh ban times (366 minutes or over) Stupid reasons and is just dumb overall.

inb4swampivorous

I was permanately banned from Ankh's MERP server just because of the Master server spam thing that everyone thought was me

I was permanately banned from Ankh's MERP server just because of the Master server spam thing that everyone thought was me
"It said he was spamming the master server, so that must mean he'll do something bad in my server!"

"It said he was spamming the master server, so that must mean he'll do something bad in my server!"
But i was actually exploited by Zapkraft through add-ons, it wasnt my fault

inb4swampivorous
I just nodded my head in agreement when I read that, Swampivorous has been a nuisance lately.

But i was actually exploited by Zapkraft through add-ons, it wasnt my fault
People just never learn...

I don't know what the forget I did.

What's with serings. He has this gay little kid like behavior/

He has this gay little kid like behavior/
>implying you're any better

>implying you're any better

At least I don't perma ban people for being within a 20 foot proximity of something im building.

Sooo...
I just got muted for 6,666 minutes (over 4 days) on the boss battles server for saying "rekt".

At least I don't perma ban people for being within a 20 foot proximity of something im building.
What?

Sooo...
I just got muted for 6,666 minutes (over 4 days) on the boss battles server for saying "rekt".
I saw that happen, that was crazy, if only Trinko had a good day...