Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601842 times)

I saw that happen, that was crazy, if only Trinko had a good day...
/support.

I once run this server where everyone was admin. (not the best idea)
And this kid who was like 6 or something came on, one hour later he perma-bans everyone with the reason "Go suck my butt"
I unbanned everyone there, and perma-banned the kid and everything was normal :3

What?

I went near something he was working on. I mean, if he didn't want me to be there he could have forgetin' asked.

I was banned on DeathRace. For making a minigame. How the forget does one make a minigame on deathrace?!

dude is that sugar
i loving love sugar

~classy~

I am positive that Dark Blockland Gaurd is her brother.

In some server, he said:
sugar told me to tell you to stop calling her a autistic cigarette

the other guy got muted for 60 min (1 hour)

Not long ago I joined Luigi609's server, He was making his own FNaF fan game(Yes, he was. Sorry to bring up FNaF.)I simply said "Boo." as a joke, then he just started calling me a 6 year old.

D: Boo.
L: Oh look its the creator of FNAD
L: My FNAF fan game came before yours
L: Noob
D: I honestly don't care.
L: Says the 6 year old
D: Why is it when an argument happens, they think there 6 years old?(No offense, but im 14.)
L: Don't bulls*** me, I know how old you are
D: Which country am I in then?
L: I don't need to tell you
D: That means you don't know where I live.
L: Shut the f*** up you 6 year old f***** I know where you live c***
D: Your being a child yourself.
L: F*** off
D: You started the argument, I did nothing wrong.

Banned. Reason: your game sucks mine is better

One things for sure, DONT go on Luigi609's server. He'll just insult your creations and say his are better. Also, my friend experienced this too.

Luigi906 told me he is 9

He is the true noob

permanently banned from serings' for claiming im going to save his map
basically i was building something
then he wanded it when he wanted to expand his build over
i got frustrated and started again
it was done and i wanted to leave so i was about to save it using buildbot but he disabled the duplicator
so i told him i need the duplicator to save and he ignored me
not knowing his paranoya, i told him that if he doesnt enable the duplicator then i have to save the whole map
then i got kicked by one of his admins for unclear reasons
when i came back i told (that admin) "stop acting like a 9 year old" (i was really frustrated about this)
next thing i know im permanently banned

probably horribly distorted version of what actually happened but it was simplified for readability

i didnt want to build and went afk and so host banned me what

I am positive that Dark Blockland Gaurd is her brother.
No he isnt

Family RP and Trains
i joined and the owner 'Chespin' told me build a city. i cant even build something like that, so i said "what no im not building that" then i left.

few mins later this came up

its just because i didnt want to build
How did you get that theme?

Off-topic message but I believe this forum should be pinned as this has been going since 2008 and is one of the best posts within the Drama forums since stupid bans, kicks and mutes constantly happen.

This thread should be for bans that are worth noting, but not worthy of their own thread or something.

Admin was getting on my case about me saying its bullstuff that people can still kill you on a fortwars when you have your light on.   If stufflord is offensive to you, you've got another thing coming. 

well you're kinda asking for it with the name stufflord