Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601347 times)

magus strikes yet again

This isnt the first time hes done stupid crap like this either, as an admin he seems to jump straight to permanently banning for extremely minor offenses which is a red flag, he also kept whining on planrs server for his admin back after he was demoted for doing this stuff.

Either he has no idea what sarcasm is or hes just deliberately flexing his power to fill some power void in his life.
I unbanned the guy because you were right. It was late and I was tired.

I don't think I permaban people that often?
The main reason I keep bugging Planr about it is because the actual reason was an argument related to Block Wars which I was unfortunately rather stubborn about.

Lastly, yes, I am indeed bad at noticing sarcasm.
How, exactly, can one detect sarcasm from a single phrase without any context or knowledge of the person? Poe's law is in full effect here.
Magus is a twat and I don't know why this dude has any sort of admin privilege anywhere.
In what way?

How, exactly, can one detect sarcasm from a single phrase without any context or knowledge of the person?
by being not dumb obioulsy....

So one time I joined a freebuild, and the host and the host's friend were roleplaying, and I picked up a football, and threw it at the host after they were done roleplaying.  I got perma banned with reason "Stop spamming"

Turns out he thought i was lagging the server when i wasn't. 

by being not dumb obioulsy....

You missed his point. He is right, if you have no context to go off of or have knowledge of
a person, it can be hard to tell if they are being sarcastic. Sarcasm is even harder to detect
in written words, you should know that.

except no, it's not

Actually yes, it is, considering again how hard it is to detect sarcasm in the written word.

You missed his point. He is right, if you have no context to go off of or have knowledge of
a person, it can be hard to tell if they are being sarcastic. Sarcasm is even harder to detect

you really got him

Actually yes, it is, considering again how hard it is to detect sarcasm in the written word.

if you really cannot comprehend on the most common sarcasm out there with a community like blockland that is pretty much the most sarcastic on giving out the most horrible spelling and bland choice of words intentionally then there must be something actually wrong with you

whoops thats a strawman you failed

above ban was from TITO by the way

Not stupid at all. Malicious user

Not stupid at all. Malicious user
you're so thick-skulled that my sides are in orbit

you're so thick-skulled that my sides are in orbit
Autist identified