Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 600999 times)

Regardless you still have to follow it
did you forget what thread you're in

did you forget what thread you're in
No, I don't consider it stupid considering that it doesn't seem like an unreasonable request and it's clearly stated

Yeah well a lot of people on blockland swear as a response to getting killed, its honestly a stupid rule.
It's common practice in the real world for people to get kicked out of establishments or workplaces for using profanity. I know Blockland is not the real world, but surely you realize it's not that strict a rule considering there's tons of places already where people can't talk that way without getting in trouble. It's an easy rule to follow. If you choose not to exercise self control, don't blame K9 for it.

I try not to swear on there but sometimes they escape

I try not to swear on there but sometimes they escape
stuff happens. Just swear irl and not in game lol.

stuff happens. Just swear irl and not in game lol.

oh mondays!

woops i cussed

If you feel the need to type out a swear when it specifically says not to swear you need to learn some self control. I understand if there was voice chat and you accidently cursed on the mic but typing actually requires you to actively enter the chat window, type out the word, then send it.

how the hell does someone lose control of swearing in chat? like I get if you say "forget!" out loud but saying "forget!" in chat you should be able to control.

I was just blindly joining servers cause nothing up interested me, when I joined i didn't say a loving word nor did anyone else.

then this happened

I got my soot today .3.

The second image is me wearing it.
Maker: Heads&Tails

How is this a problem?

I was just blindly joining servers cause nothing up interested me, when I joined i didn't say a loving word nor did anyone else.

then this happened

toxicology strikes again