Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 605794 times)

Got banned from Mr._EpicSauce's server for "Eggs bacon And Buttered toast"

Dumbass muthah forgetin noob ;-;

Off Topic: I see alot of people in-game with 'Mr.' at beginning of their names...

120 pages of "unfairness"!
Nothing is wrong with us!

Off Topic: I see alot of people in-game with 'Mr.' at beginning of their names...
MrAgentMan! :D

It only works on my name *Cough* Mr.E.T. *Cough* it's original.
And no the E.T. doesn't stand for Extra Terrestrial.

I got banned by some guy named Potatochip7 for talking. And all i did was say something like "I like this rainbow you guys made"

I was minding my own business, building a little something, when a badmin named "m@!n" (BLID: 12185, IP: Unknown) decides it's very amusing to start shooting me for no reason. I ask, "Do I have to clear my bricks and leave?" He replies "mabey :D"

I clear my bricks and type "*flips m@!n the b"

Looks like I have the perfect tester for my auto-demin list script, should he ever join my server.

You still should not be on Blockland, roosterbreath.
What.

That post was from a few hundred pages ago

Get out

Damn you sir.

Here's something I like to call "The hack that didn't exist."
When I was joining a free build(I don't remember the name), I was permanently banned because the guy said I hacked. I didn't even know how to hack. So, yeah. The guy said I hacked, and, if I remember, the free build was at The Slopes and all I was doing was skiing. What the heck does SKIING have to do with HACKING? Yeah, I'm serious.

One time when i was new to blockland and I didn't have any add-ons I was joining a server with alot of them. The host wasn't there so this other guy who had admin banned me just because it was taking me a long time to load.                                                   HOW PATHETIC

Ok, one time I was either banned by a noob with the name either "H@X" or "Mr. Pink". It was on one crazy server. Everyone was speed up and Mr. Pink was the only one that was able to use jet boots and have a multi-rocket launcher. Here was something mentioned about getting H@X killed, you get banned. I did that and it happeded, ending with me calling it bullstuff. What did the dumb mod said? Well, you can see that on the attached...

I saw that one. Those three are starfishs. They also abuse Admin Warp and use the Old-School Rifle on players in the DM, from outside of their reach. That's reason enough for me to ban them forever.

Mr. Pink: 5440
H@x: 11328
Death The Reaper: 6206

I was minding my own business, building a little something, when a badmin named "m@!n" (BLID: 12185, IP: Unknown) decides it's very amusing to start shooting me for no reason. I ask, "Do I have to clear my bricks and leave?" He replies "mabey :D"

I clear my bricks and type "*flips m@!n the b"

Looks like I have the perfect tester for my auto-demin list script, should he ever join my server.
Its one loving minute. Dont have an orgy. Jesus.