Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601185 times)

Ah, my apologies.
Zealot makes any ban he lays down sound justified.
I'm glad you understand.

NinjaDoubleX -
I joined his Black Ops server to see how terrible the gamemode and build was. Basically the entire build was much too small and made all the weapons but the shotgun useless.

I then started capturing the other team's flag as to win the round for us. After we won, NinjaDoubleX was on the other team and started bitching about how his team was bad. Next round I started repeating the same steps and capturing the flag.

NinjaDoubleX then moved me to his team because he was losing due to me capturing the flag constantly. I then called him an "absolute child" for doing this and he of course, banned me.
Im just going to agree with you on this since Ninja is a build stealer and that your avatar is The Doctor :3

This entire thread is essentially just a way to post drama topics without any proof

This entire thread is essentially just a way to post drama topics without any proof

Except that here people don't take it as seriously as they would in a drama topic.

Except that here people don't take it as seriously as they would in a drama topic.
Good point.

Server: TheBusinessMan
So I joined in what not. I wanted to build like a DJ/Club. I wanted to use 1x16 and make a outline of my club then build the wall out of 1x12x5 mix them together. So when I was building the outline the guy was like BUILD OUT OF 1x12x5 and I was just making my outline. He kept deleting it and deleting it. He Bl_ID was like 7500 I guess he has a hacked BL_ID because he didn't know how to build or do anything. So I kept trying to build my club and he kept just deleting it. Then I got sick of him and just spammed 1x1 everywhere. Then I got banned, I hate newbs.

You could have TOLD him, and spamming was a bad move on your part period.

You could have TOLD him, and spamming was a bad move on your part period.
I did tell him, then he just kept breaking it.
Then when he said I am going ban you.
I just started to spam.

He Bl_ID was like 7500 I guess he has a hacked BL_ID because he didn't know how to build or do anything.

keys can be shared amongst siblings, you know
also, having a low key doesn't mean you can build.

also, having a low key doesn't mean you can build.
Some idiots use lower ones to make them look cool.
*cough*2k blids*cough*

I join this server called Zombie tycoon and i spawn, ghost and a bunch of bullstuff starts happening like the host mutted me for say WUT and LIEZ and his name is Nibble
and i just start dieing and i say this Block55: This is bullstuff  and then he bans with it saying "go suck a hard one"
sorry for no pic my BL wont let me, derp

Blockland doesn't "let" people take pictures, you can take them anytime unless you're computer is too slow or old enough to handle .png or .jpeg or you're either too stupid to know how or you're too lazy to.

I went on Hydralisk's Bridge Building server.

You know that drama thread I made about Eeposs, how he turned a whole server against me? Well, one of the people, Myridion, was on Hydrlisk's server. When I joined, Myridion started yelling crap at me. I ask him why, and he said it's because of my furry/brony status. We got into another huge argument about it, and apparently, Hydralisk decided to turn on ME for "starting it".

Server: TheBusinessMan
So I joined in what not. I wanted to build like a DJ/Club. I wanted to use 1x16 and make a outline of my club then build the wall out of 1x12x5 mix them together. So when I was building the outline the guy was like BUILD OUT OF 1x12x5 and I was just making my outline. He kept deleting it and deleting it. He Bl_ID was like 7500 I guess he has a hacked BL_ID because he didn't know how to build or do anything. So I kept trying to build my club and he kept just deleting it. Then I got sick of him and just spammed 1x1 everywhere. Then I got banned, I hate newbs.

You're the newb.

spamming is strongly frowned upon, it doesn't matter if you have decent intentions.

Lego Assassin
Brt's server.
10 seconds after spawning.
Banned for an hour by "Lego Assassin" BLID: 25715
Reason: Banhammered!

Are you loving serious?!?!