Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 602016 times)

Everyone boycott RACCOONEER1214's Family RP.
So I joined the server on one of my alt keys and said "meme rooster" and I got permabanned from the server for a misunderstanding.
Jeez you kids
He is actually a friend of mine. But his server lags too much.

Today, when i join the Furdle's server, and says "Hello, guys" then this richardhead kick me for no reason and says "Oh is that's ******" then i'll see this picture

Today, when i join the Furdle's server, and says "Hello, guys" then this richardhead kick me for no reason and says "Oh is that's ******" then i'll see this picture
Before you start letting your ego drag you by the testicles, think.
Did you do anything to piss him off in the past?
He said that as a part of the punishment, the banned people must figure out why they're banned.
He may have banned you because of something in the past between you two.

I was in Furdles GTA and they were finishing up the build. I got a heli and started ramming some guy sitting in a car. Furdle told me to stop being a twat, which I asked him to define, and he responded with "you". I then called him rude, which I recieved a perma for. Mind you I stopped ramming after he told me to, I was banned for calling him rude.
Not going to drama this one just because of how stupid it is, doesn't deserve the time.

After reviewing past post's in this thread, I can conclude that Furdle is a perma ban happy friend.

why you were ramming a helicopter anyways

I was IN the helicopter ramming a parked car that happened to have an admin in it. I was messing with BL physics for fun because there was nothing else to do.

I was IN the helicopter ramming a parked car that happened to have an admin in it. I was messing with BL physics for fun because there was nothing else to do.
Instead of pissing off people in cars you can try to be productive and help.
If you want to forget with physics, do it at your own loving server, because Furdle has made a better physics mod for his server.

Matthew, admit it. You were purpously being a lil' twat, provoking them, so you could have something to moan about

Furdle has made a better physics mod for his server.
Can people please stop thinking this is true? Because it isn't; he's just lying to try and get more people on his server.

Can people please stop thinking this is true? Because it isn't; he's just lying to try and get more people on his server.
I was on there once, it had no apparent effect on vehicles besides making them blow up after they graze something twice. It was quite a while ago, can't say if it has improved in any way.

I was on there once, it had no apparent effect on vehicles besides making them blow up after they graze something twice. It was quite a while ago, can't say if it has improved in any way.
michael bay's driving simulator 2014

A plain blockland addon cannot modify the engine, and if you wanted to improve vehicle physics that's exactly what you'd need to do. It's literally not even possible through an addon. Don't even consider the possibility.

A plain blockland addon cannot modify the engine, and if you wanted to improve vehicle physics that's exactly what you'd need to do. It's literally not even possible through an addon. Don't even consider the possibility.
I was merely keeping my distance from the subject, as i don't know much about Furdle's server. Mainly because i can't join it all of the sudden.

The vehicle physics i mean, my mind is all over the place .-.