[news] NO ONE WANTS TO WORK ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Author Topic: [news] NO ONE WANTS TO WORK ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 782 times)

Perhaps working from home was the revelation that selling yourself to capitalism was a life of hell.

Weird I picked up even more hours and now every day of the week

Perhaps working from home was the revelation that selling yourself to capitalism was a life of hell.

The only reason they want you to work inside the office is so they can micromanage you.

no one wants to deal with that again

Hot take, just do the job you assign yourself to, retire, and die

That's all it is anyways, work, death, and irrelevant events

Hot take, just do the job you assign yourself to, retire, and die

That's all it is anyways, work, death, and irrelevant events

Ah, the Slave Driver.

Of course no one's gonna work when the Annoying Orange bux are a better living wage than like 50% of available jobs.

Except for people who have standards, would I be making more money right now on unemployment checks? Maybe, should I do that then? absolutely not lol. I'm surviving and not sitting at home 24/7, am I content to stay where I'm at? not really no, and I won't for to much longer.

Of course I've never been an office wage slave so I can't speak for that, I don't know how anyone could stand sitting at a desk all day in the first place, sounds like hell to me.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 02:51:13 PM by Mardalf »

Except for people who have standards, would I be making more money right now on unemployment checks? Maybe, should I do that then? absolutely not lol. I'm surviving and not sitting at home 24/7, am I content to stay where I'm at? not really no, and I won't for to much longer.

Of course I've never been an office wage slave so I can't speak for that, I don't know how anyone could stand sitting at a desk all day in the first place, sounds like hell to me.
Mid eastern? Ohio? Montana? Virginia? We’re either of your parents raised and/or born in those regions?
Curious is all. You’re Definitely not Californian.

would I be making more money right now on unemployment checks? Maybe, should I do that then? absolutely not lol.

What indoctrination and bootlicking does to a person. SMH

Nothing matters bro we all die, take any advantage you can get.