Intrusive thoughts are ruining my life

Author Topic: Intrusive thoughts are ruining my life  (Read 5117 times)

could be worse you could be fuzzytoast

im reading your mind and im going to show everyone your thoughts

you do not need therapy or meds you are seeking attention gtfo
why would i seek attention on a forum of like 4 people im one of the people that dont even believe in stuff like adhd but i really do believe there are people that can read my thoughts

if you genuinely believe that someone or something is able to read your thoughts/mind you need to talk to a psychologist.
that's a very common type of delusion. tin foil hat kind of stuff. it will only get worse if untreated.

DUDE IM READING YOUR THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW WHY ARE YOU THINKING THAT STOP THINKING THAT DUDE

https://www.reddit.com/r/intrusivethoughts/
As you get older they seem to get easier to deal with. I find it's also easier to handle them when you recognize them for what they are/could be in a positive manner. Intrusive thoughts could be your first line of defense against acting impulsively, the fact they're thoughts rather than action clearly means you have at least some control on your body.

I highly recommend you take the jump and see a Therapist. It may take a couple to find someone you like but being able to communicate with someone that is not apart of your life and professionally knows to keep distance is very freeing.

If you need a story of why you want to see one just frame it as you need someone entirely outside the family/social group to rant about life and that you think that would help your grow as a person. This is entirely a reasonable reason to see a Therapist.

maybe you should just kill urself (just a suggestion)

In case badspot gets back on and does something I'd like to put in a formal claim to this point in the blockland Royal elimination, on the ridiculously small chance nobody else has already.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 05:34:10 AM by Mardalf »

i think it was just an episode, cause when im not thinking about it then im good. do i still believe that they can read my mind? absolutely. basically im just gonna try to forget it, and when it does cross my mind just be like lol k idc. cuz im not scitzophrenic or anything I think its just paranoia.

AAAAAAAGGHHHHHH THE WATER IS TURNING THE FROGS GAY AAAHHHHHHH WOOOHAA WAAAGGHH

Sorry for that little episode guys... maybe I need psychotherapy or medication or something real serious stuff... but it's not like I'm schizophrenic... right?

Sorry for that little episode guys... maybe I need psychotherapy or medication or something real serious stuff... but it's not like I'm schizophrenic... right?
nah man i dont hear voices and i dont have anything else really wrong with me im sure im just really paranoid

WTF guys help there's a demon in my head telling me to listen to panzermensch

WTF guys help there's a demon in my head telling me to listen to panzermensch
im not scitzophrenic there aint no demons in my head