Author Topic: Who here likes toxcicity in games  (Read 1772 times)

i like toxcicty in video games like when people say to other pppl to kill themself and people keep killing ppl ofver over i find it so fun and also when people say sluirs is there any games you guys know that have toxic people so i cam be toxic in video game

EDIT: i dont now how that picture got there

its not edgy i just like toxcity

loving mondays i loving LOVE TOXCICIITYY anyways do any of you know any good toxcic games

do you have problems at home or something
do your parents ignore you or do they yell at you
i used to be like this because my father yelled at me and my mom a lot so i thought it was normal to say awful things all the time

theres no way his parents are raising him correctly cause this kind of behavior isnt innate, its learned. either theyve taught him poorly or hes been exposed to internet culture and not taught not to behave like people do online.

theres no way his parents are raising him correctly cause this kind of behavior isnt innate, its learned. either theyve taught him poorly or hes been exposed to internet culture and not taught not to behave like people do online.

I'm just surprised they haven't seen the stuff he's been posting + videos of him dancing with paws and cat ears

anyways, whoever has these on sale I'll pay 5 bucks for, need my childhood esport trainer back.

loving mondays i loving LOVE TOXCICIITYY anyways do any of you know any good toxcic games

play cod, set your clan tag to BLM and equip a pride emblem. hilarity ensues

but i hate friends and mondays