FuzzToast is King tony and why its okay

Author Topic: FuzzToast is King tony and why its okay  (Read 8636 times)

What?
Its pretty obvious. most of their replies are within a couple hours of each other, either hinting their in the same timezone or the same person. (Yes there are exceptions because they both reply to topics the others dont)
When they are both in the same topic, they are sometimes replying right after eachother, and given the chances of this, the times they reply to eachother is abnormal.
They both are drama suck ups for attention and drama, and it only makes sense that two personalities would be wielded by a single unstable individual as it is apparent that blockland is not growing, only shrinking.
Why it is okay
This opinion does not judge or include any slurs or insults that either of the individuals may have said or committed
Blockland is dying. Because all of us are grown up, it is nice for some of us to feel the autism that once rained, even it is brief and forced. Either the individual behind the scene is a real fan of the game, or unstable. In both scenarios keeping the forums lively can only prove to be a positive channel for their mental health. It is hard to let go, and even harder to when mentally unstable or handicapped.
TL;DR
Fuzztoast is king tony.
It can be positive for the individual and relativity productive to create the drama they are creating.
Its nice to think the game is popular enough to harbor the innocent and insane souls it once did.

(TAKEN A COUPLE DAYS AGO)
1. This could easily be a photoshop,  a simple written paper and finger overlayed on a image.
2. Even if the image is true, it does not prove you are king tony as we do not know who king tony is.

1. This could easily be a photoshop,  a simple written paper and finger overlayed on a image.
2. Even if the image is true, it does not prove you are king tony as we do not know who king tony is.
tony has shown his face before though we've known him for years

their stupidities have synced quantum frequencies and created a wormhole where lord tony's bathroom mold mycelium sends signals to fuzz's brain matter and vice versa so they always reply in sync

what's your avatar from op?

Fuzztoast has shown his face many many times in the past, even in our discord servers. Also yeah Tony has shown himself numerous times, honestly this drama is just giving toast exactly what he wants, even more attention. Ya'll really need to quit making dramas on people who obviously are a nuisance more then once, he isn't changing and it's clear as day. We don't need another thread about this.

Fuzztoast has shown his face many many times in the past, even in our discord servers. Also yeah Tony has shown himself numerous times, honestly this drama is just giving toast exactly what he wants, even more attention. Ya'll really need to quit making dramas on people who obviously are a nuisance more then once, he isn't changing and it's clear as day.
the alternative is there would be even less options that are remotely interesting to view here so how does it do more harm than good that these two are up to their mildly bothersome antics?

it's pretty obvious that badspot doesn't care and is just letting the forums be a free-for-all. i wouldn't be remotely surprised if the forums shuts down within the year.

it's pretty obvious that badspot doesn't care and is just letting the forums be a free-for-all. i wouldn't be remotely surprised if the forums shuts down within the year.

no one can join the forums anyways

may as well just use discord who uses forums anymore?

the alternative is there would be even less options that are remotely interesting to view here so how does it do more harm than good that these two are up to their mildly bothersome antics?
If I understand correctly, if this is your source of entertainment. God damn is all I can say.

If I understand correctly, if this is your source of entertainment. God damn is all I can say.
nah honestly when i see one of them posting i dont even bother to read em unless i am very bored. i just think there's nothing wrong with what they're doing since everyone around them has the power to ignore them and talk about something else if anything comes to mind