[Item] Brick Prop Items

Author Topic: [Item] Brick Prop Items  (Read 2489 times)

ever wanted to use a NES in a video but be like

"god damng it i forgot to enable hackplant again!"

"god damn it jimmy you moved your mouse 5mm too much and it ruined the whole scene, congrats"

well your lucky day is here...

blocklandglass.com

sodas and phone textures by trogtor
also the colorshifts are for colorset_natural and probably architectural too so dont complain if it looks slightly off
also they dont actually do anything theyre for video making Lol

also check out 2x2f pizza item
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 07:21:14 AM by maxymax13 »

you sir have saved me an immense amount of time

this is literally what i wanted to do with my textures but i could never do it. 10/10

this is literally what i wanted to do with my textures but i could never do it. 10/10
:cookieMonster:
if anyone wants me to make items for the other sodas or prints i could but i dont really see a use for the less common ones for most videos

:cookieMonster:
if anyone wants me to make items for the other sodas or prints i could but i dont really see a use for the less common ones for most videos
Can you make a dollar

Can you make a dollar
idk can you make a good 1x2f defaulty dolar tex
i guess i could do the default letter dollar sign 1x2f but thats kinda lame

idk can you make a good 1x2f defaulty dolar tex
i guess i could do the default letter dollar sign 1x2f but thats kinda lame
https://bl.kenko.dev/Add-ons/Retail/Print/Print_1x2f_DemiansMoneyPrints.zip

hey would you consider adding my pizza to this item package? I made it look like a 2x2f round it even has the brick textures and everything.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=318369.0

also question, do some of your items work with events?

like you could add a function to the remote control so say if I point the remote control at a specific event brick I can make it turn on.

Or I could do that with the letter and have it removed from your inventory when you activate it on a mail box

also question, do some of your items work with events?

like you could add a function to the remote control so say if I point the remote control at a specific event brick I can make it turn on.

Or I could do that with the letter and have it removed from your inventory when you activate it on a mail box
i guess i could do that later but these are for film making not really ingame use on a server

hey would you consider adding my pizza to this item package? I made it look like a 2x2f round it even has the brick textures and everything.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=318369.0

sure

Sent an update to add a Dollar. Decided to make it the default dollar instead of any print for that "What Badspot will do if Blockland will be released on Steam Greenlight" throwback. Now you too can be Ad Bot!
Also I rotated the grill texture to be horizontal.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 12:00:16 PM by maxymax13 »

Also I rotated the grill texture to be horizontal.
hallelujah

why did this took so long to be made