Author Topic: Is Rotondo still alive?  (Read 602 times)

I bought his game The Forgetable Dungeon a while ago and the last dev blog is from June 2020, when he talks about having covid-like symptoms -

Hey I just wanted to give everyone another update, I keep waiting for good news to share and it just keeps not materializing.

As some of you may know I got very sick after PAX, with breathing and muscle complications. (I still don't believe this to be Covid-19, just a weird coincidence)

Unfortunately the side effects from this just haven't gotten better. Due to complications from being sick my sleep is now greatly disrupted, and now working from a computer randomly causes my chest to tighten up bringing the breathing issues back.

I was hoping this was just a slipped disc and it'd go away but it's sticking around for far too long.

So with all this progress has been slow.

I am still working on the game as much as I can, however I have to try and keep my health as my main focus.

That's sadly it for now. I hope everyone is taking care of themselves during all the crazy events of the world.

Has anyone heard from him? All his accounts seem to have stopped posting since around this time

As of January, his last message in his Forgettable Dungeon Discord server was that he was free of COVID, but he's still suffering from some spine/ribcage problems he's had since the last time he was at a PAX convention